Sunday, January 27, 2002

I am in the bitchiest moood right now..dang.. I am beginning to hate driving because man oh man... I think I am just bitching cus of PMS.. okay..so this was my day..

-woke up at 10 to clean my room
-took my sis to pizza hut at 11 to meet up with her bball buddies
-went back home to change outta my pjs
-picked my sis back up at 12ish
-took my sis back home..and on the way Daryl calls to pick him up..so I call Jenna to come with me
-started driving to Jennas house..but as I was turning right onto Capitol, I hit the car in front of me which STOPPED when it was supposed to YIELD..
-I cry and shake..keep in mind that it is RAINING
-We switch information..oh yeah also keep in mind that I do NOT have my insurance yet...but I will on monday
-I drive home and tell my mom what happens..and I am STILL crying
-She tells me.."oh dont cry anak, accidents are expected..just as long as you are okay and not hurt..just go out and keep your mind off things..you learn from your mistakes..but be careful"
-I kiss her goodbye and drive back to Jennas
-I pick up Jenna to pick up her boyfriend at practice..oh yeah..and we didnt know the house number..so Jenna and I walk around trying to find the house because there was NO service on our phones..oh yeah..and it is STILL raining
-We get Daryl..go to Jamba Juice..then back to the house where Daryl was at for PCN practice
-Then I drive to GMall following Chris..oh yeah..before we all actually left..Michelle backs into a car..but not a lot
-We watch "A Walk to Remember" which I thought was good
-I go get gas..and Josh struggles to open the gas tank of my car..but he finally did..
-I follow Chris to get Jenn at the McDonalds near her house
-We drive to Fel's party
-We FINALLY find parking..and go in
-As we were leaving, Chris Nguyen backs into a car..which makes the THIRD accident of the day
-We go to Camilles lil bday thing after Jenna and Daryl yet AGAIN forces me into going
-We say goodbye..but we stay outside for like forever..because Jenn takes my car and goes driving with Cesar Mariel and Jenna
-While they were gone, I went back into bitchmode..and the weird thing is that it was Daryl, Josh, Linn, Michelle, Kristian, and I who were standing there waiting for my car to come back--while ALL of us have our licenses and those other four do NOT
-They finally come back and after another million years..we drive to Kristians house
-Kristian wasnt there yet..so I go pick up Linn and Dominick at McDonalds because for some reason they thought that they could walk to Kristians house from Camilles house
-I have like 345830459 people in my car and we drive back to Kristians house
-My Chris calls me and we talk for a bit..then my mother calls me and asks me to come home now
-So I try to get things planned with the others so I know who I was taking home and blah blah blah
-it takes yet ANOTHER million years..and I finally drop Jenn and Jenna at Berryessa movies along with Linn Josh Daryl and Dominick
-I drive Mariel home..and then myself

I am going to stay hhome forever now.. I really hate driving now and it is only day 2..

oh yeah..and to everyone who was in the car with me..I apologize for being such a bitch..but dude, you would be one too..but yeah..I still love you guys..

No comments: