Sunday, February 03, 2002

okay..my nose is stuffy..and I cant say anythingggg.. gosh..my voice is totally gone andI am taking a break now from doing my homework. I had SAT class today.. from 9-4 and it was pretty informative. Right when I got home, I took a nap and woke up at 6. I wathced the last half hour of the superbowl and began my hw..but yah those classes ruined my weekend and I have homework up to HERE again!!

Last night at Daryl's surprise party that he wasnt surprised at was pretty fuun. AND I drove to fremont!! with the help of Mariel and Diana of course. At City Beach, I watched them play pool, virtual bowling, and foozball.. Daryl and I played foozball and won TWICE..we only got beat because the other players CHEATED. But yahh.. being sick all weekend suuuucked ass. I felt all groggy on Thursday and had a fever that night.. Friday, I didnt go to my first class of the day because I just could not get up..I had to wake up for the next one though because I had a project due. I was supposed to go to the mall after school, but I just could not drive..so Chris being the sweetie he is, drove Angela, Diana, and Ashley to the mall because I was supposed to but I went home to rest instead. I went to PCN practice later on..and I THOUGHT I felt better, but I SOO was not. I had another fever that night. Saturday morning, I had to wake up because I had SAT class, but my mother drove me because I just was not in the right condition. Although, later that night, I drove to Fremont for Daryl's party...I was feeling better, just had a LIL headache. So yah..I began losing my voice that night..but that didn't matter to me much..

And today, I woke up with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. I hope they go away tomorrow or I am going to have a box of tissue or a roll of toilet paper with me tomorrow for nose-blowing purposes. okay..time to get back to homework.

No comments: