Monday, January 28, 2002

so it is Monday afternoon and I have no school today! whoopee! I just finished cleaning my room and I have been doing a lot of thinking since yesterday. I am very content with where I am at relationship-wise, but you know that feeling when you see someone you haven't seen in forever and memories start flashing through your mind? Well yeah, that happened..err I hate it when my mind does those things to me. But I believe that there is a time and place for everything, and right now is just not the time. I couldn't hurt him anyways because he doesn't deserve it and if I had a choice, I would choose him.. and after my conversation with Jenn today, I don't want to repeat what happened to me before because that really sucked. I really like him though, I admit that my feelings weren't WOW at first, but now it is starting to get there...hence the word STARTING which means it is not there yet. Well I am gonna go take a shower, pick up my sister, then do my history homework...NEW semester tomorrow..I get to start over!

No comments: