Wednesday, January 30, 2002

dangggggg I was soooo lucky today!!! I thought that today was going to be yet another horrible day after losing my purse yesterday....but it was actually good! Well yesterday was kinda good too because I recieved a B in french! I should have gotten a C because my percentage was really in the UPPER C range, but she gave me the B anyways because she said I deserved it! I was like wooowwwww I love you Mrs Riley! orrr WOW JE T'AIME MADAME RILEY!!!! okay but yah...so during my 2nd period French class today, Sheila comes in to pick up the attendance and she mouths "I found your purse" and I say "REALLY!! I love you!!" and then yah..I pick it up at the attendance office where it was and I was yet again happy..But then in 4th period Math, I become upset again. I just thought it was karma..and that is why my day wasnt perfect. My grade in math entering the final was a 91 and I on the actual final I got a 84...which was realllly good because I didnt know what the hell I was doing..well yah..on the paper thingy my math teacher handed out..it said that I had an 89 as a final grade.. "89?!?!!!" I questioned outloud with a lot of anger and passion.. "I deserve an A!!!" I said..I quickly took my calculator out and calculated everything again. 91(.8) + 84(.4) = 89.6!!! I quickly jumped out of my desk and ran to Mrs. WIjekoon's desk! she told me to meet with her after school..and I was like dammmmmmmmmit.. This math grade was haunting me for the rest of the day until 2:45 when the bell rang. I left english class with the quickness..went to my locker..packed my stuff..and went into the Math classroom across the hall. She calculated my grade again and said "yeah..so thats a 90%." and I was like "I KNOW! so why does this say 89?!!" and she says...."ohh. yeah you have an A. I will change it today." I was soo haapppppy because now my GPA for the semester isn't as shitty as I thought it would be!! whoooo! and I did all my hw that is due for tomorrow except for my Law hw...

No comments: