Saturday, January 26, 2002

mann.I am so tired...I woke up at 7 or 8 this morning just because I wasnt sleepy anymore..cleaned my room..watched passions and days..then picked up my sis at school. We went to McDonalds..then I dtopped her off at home. I picked up Angela so we could go to PCN practice, but on the way there, we stopped my Jennas house. The whole world was there..I was like why HELLO everyone! We finally left for practice but then I was told that the practice for my dance was cancelled..sooooooooo I said okay...back to Jennas house for me! Sherliyn and Sheila came along with me and dropped by Jennas real quick to see if the boys wanted to go anywhere..they said no..so the three of us went to gmall.. Right when we walked in, I said hi to Jeremy at Coldstone..and THERE is my mom..shes like HI NETTE! I was like OH HI MOM..at this point I was kinda scared, and Sheila and Sherilyn were pretty scared too..I was like yeahhh..practice got cancelled so we just went here..and then she said.okay well be safe..and I kissed her bye and the three of us were on our way to Old Navy to buy Linn's PJ pants. I drove back to Jennas and the whole world was still there..I took Sheila home..folded some of jennas laundry..washed some dishes..went to blockbuster..then back to Jennas again. It was pretty fun just sitting in the kitchen eating all of Jennas food. I left when Chris left and Jenna gave me yet ANOTHER guilt trip...but it is okay, she knows that I love her..I just wanted to be good and be home at 10. I took Mariel and Cesar home, and when I was by myself, I got all scared so I turned the radio on loud and sang to myself..haha..THE END

No comments: