Monday, January 21, 2002

dang I havent blogged in quite a while. I am sitting here like a lazy ass. I havent even opened my backpack yet..which is a REALLY bad thing because I have finals this week. I just finished writing my religion final take home essay though..I worked dilligently for 30 minutes...took a 3 hour break..then worked for another 30 minutes. Maybe I will study for my chemistry final at 7ish or 8ish. That is my only final for tomorrow anyways.

shiiiiiit..I am soooo fuckin screwed up the ass 98450345 billion times upside down bent-down in a shower at an all men's prison. That is how much I am screwed! ahhhhhhh..all my grades are freakin borderline so the finals can either "make me or break me" in the words of Ms. Mariel..this is what I get for procrastinating and for going out all weekend. okay..next semester I WILL try..I PROMISE..I WILL get a 4.0..and not just a lousy 3.5. At least I have motivation to get by this week..actually..I have 2 motives...okay..must get through the week...dammit.I am trippen right now..breath in breath out..think about something happy..okay..I am gonna take a fuckin break already dammit..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I HATE SCHOOOOOOL SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

No comments: