Thursday, January 03, 2002

so anyways, I just finished eating my dinner..and now I am munching on some chocolate! Man...I am soooo glad tomorrow is Friday already, today was my first day back at school and I am overwhelmed once again..AHH! I shoulda brought all my stuff with me while I was at Paul's house today. Paul's bird was watching Sherilyn, who was watching me, who was watching Michelle, who was watching the boys play basketball. It was rather fun..and Paul's got some CRAZY decorations..hahahha..ohhh man! and cup n noodles never tasted to goooood. Jenna and I rushed Christopher to take us home ASAP because we didnt wanna miss Friends..but duuuuude..it was a re-run! oh well..I feel accomplished cus I did most of my weekend hw..well all but the BIG projects that really matter. oh well.. Tomorrow I am gonna go out for my buddy Hansen's birthday..even though hes not turning 17 until sunday..and then on Saturday I am gonna go to SF..HOPEFULLY! I told my mother already..awwww..but I love my step sister..like today when her dad was taking her and her bro back to the airport..she kept asking him questions like..what school I go to...how my friends are like..etc..and she kept saying how pretty I was (haha..awww! I wish!) and then later on..he asks her..why all the questions? and she replied by saying, "because she's my IDOL" hoooooow cuuuuute is that!?!?! That hella made my day! haha..okay...time to sleeeeep

No comments: