Sunday, January 06, 2002

Today was such a great day! It ended very pleasantly!! It was almost as good as yesterday! I didnt have a chance to blog about yesterday..so I will now

so I wake up around 830ish..shower and change..call Linn at 930 to wake him up..then I go to Jennas house around 10. Linn picks us up at 1030..and we go to Christopher's house to pick him up..then we pick up Daryl..and we go to BART to meet up with the others. So as I was putting my money into the machine, an Arab dude tells me to hurry up! I was like huh and I kinda laughed..and I tried to put my money in slower to get him even more pissed off..but I finally get my ticket and the guy gets his ticket with the quickness! haha..then he tells a security guard. I also got teased for wearing a pink jacket..but I don't see anything wrong with that..just because I like bright stuff..Oh well, I stood out which was a good thing so when people got lost they would just have to look for me and then not be lost!..so we--Jenna, Angela, Mariel, Michelle, Sheila, Sherilyn, Daryl, Joshua, Cesar (birthday boy), Dominick, Ben, Linn, Christopher, Lou, Emilio and I were finally on our way. It was girls against boys when we were inside the BART car thing. We got to our stop and we got down and went shopping..I bought some shoes at Gap, Cesar gives all us girls roses (that was the sweetest!) just before we eat at McDonalds..then I wait with Sherilyn and Lou while our bracelets got made. Lou and I spoke in french about Sherilyn which was very funny..then we all walked around some more and went to Claire's. Dominick and Chris bought some earrings that they can put anywhere and would look real. Sheila helped them out a bit..then we went to the toy store..gosh I want to live there..and all the Barbies..I love Barbies! At Macy*s...the alarm went off when Sherilyn walked through..EMBARASSING! No one wanted to walk with her..I never even found out why it was alarming..cus she didnt jack anything. But so at Macys, Sheila, Chris, Lou, Angela, and I find a sitting area! Dominick came back and forth..but we just stayed there until it was time to eat at Cheesecake factory. The elevator ride up was fun..haha..Lou was acting like a BUCKla (bakla) and that was pretty funny..then I went outside with Sheils to look at the beautiful scenery..they tore Union Square down!! So all 16 of us sit at a table and had tons of fun. The way back home on BART was soooo much fun! We sang..hahaha..and people just stared but oh well..haha..oh but before that, Joshua was standing up while BART was going..and he fell back..and a little girl laughed at him..haha..okay so then we arrive in Fremont and go back to San Jose..On our way back, Linn decides to drive up Vargas or whatever..its pretty scary..I sat in the back with Jenna and stupid Linn rolls down the windows to scare me on purpose. We arrive at Sherilyns house and rest. I had a cup of raspberry iced tea with some stuff in it..and I play in Sherilyns room..and play on the piano a bit..and some other fun stuff. Then Mariel and I ride with Linn as he takes some people home and we go back to Sherilyns house to get Daryl and Jenna. Mariel and I wait in the car and have a mini girl talk..just the two of us. I arrived at home and I was tired and did most of my homework!

Then today..I was stressed sooo much! I went to Jennas house to pick her up around 12..then we went to Coreens house..ate lasagna..did our GSL project..then Marysa picked us up and we went to her house..and I did my World Religions project after we played Mahjong..but the World Religions was the best part! Like, everyone basically plagerized that shit..so I went to askjeeves.com and I got my answers..that webpage answered ALL my freakin question for my section..so I copied and pasted that shit and I was done! Then my very cool buddy Dominick calls me with good news! Like, I didn't get my hopes up that much cus I was kinda over the new news he was about to tell me, but it made my day. Then Jenna and I went back to her house, and I dilligently worked on our Leadership project..we finally finished and I was soooo relieved!! Too bad we have to go through that same hell next weekend..oh well..I hope I have my license..then we ate spaghetti while both of us were on our phones on conference call with Daryl and Dominick..I went online for a bit..then went up to her room and looked at yearbooks and magazines..then I went home..THE END of my super cool weekend..Saturday and Sunday balance themselves out

No comments: