Sunday, December 16, 2001

*yawn* Im already sleeepy..and it's only 6...there is NOTHING to do at alllllll. I have homework, but not that much..so it can wait. I still have a bruise on my right arm...and it kinda hurts when I touch it. I got my rag today too..no wonder I've been a tad bitchy and sensitive and been having those crampsss..and no wonder I ate a lot of chocolate today and I was craving them strawberries yesterday. hahaha..okay..hmmm..there's nothing to blog about, just that my mother is still outta town and she is not coming home until tomorrow morning. Only 2 more days of classes, then Christmas Vacation here I come!!! I really need to get myself a boyfriend now because shit, it's so fuckin boring! haha..or at least a guy to hold on to throughout this wintry season...*thinking* maybe I can get that guy over there! --->

No comments: