Tuesday, December 18, 2001

wow..I had a wonderful day! I only had ONE real class today (History) and my next class was the class who planned the Advent Liturgy, so we didn't have class..we went straight to the Cathedral. I got presents today too! WOW! Daryl picked us up and we went to Christopher Nguyen's house. I drove to McDonalds! We watched Rush Hour 2..and afterwardsw, while the guys were in the backyard..Mariel, Michelle, Sherilyn, and I (with the exception of Daryl and Jenna who were probably listening sleeping on the couch) had our girl talk about boobs and bras and guys..and so on...the guys came in and were like NOOOO I DONT WANNA HEAR THIS..but we talked about it anyways. haha..we even had a conversation that started with Aaliyah and ended with bisexuals.. We talked about how it was sad how she died--then it went to Jet Li (cus you know Romeo Must Die) about being bisexual cus Linn saw it in a Chinese newspaper--then it went to why people were homosexual and stuff. Linn said he was bisexual cus he would do 2 girls at once..but yeah..the boy is a tad confused.

We had to leave Christopher's house at 3 because his parents were coming home..so we went to Great Mall because Miss Mariel had an eye appointment at 4. I went to Mojos and fell in love with EVERYTHING! and umm..then we sat around the foodcourt for a LONG while chitchattin..armwrestling..and whatnot. We decided to go back to Linn's house..unfortunately, on the way out of the mall, Linn calls us in Daryls car saying that his car brokedown..so we had to go back and get him. Daryl, Linn, and Josh were pushing Linn's car to the gas station..and Jenna and I were left with the keys! She's like, lets go driving..so we did..What a coincidence that Daryl called us and told us to drive to the gas station! Too bad Jenna and I can never go driving by ourselves because it took us forever to figure out whos turn it was at the intersection.

So when we arrived at Linn's house, I ate pasta..then went upstairs where Jaysen and Christopher Blanco were. I went online for a bit..but got bored. Mariel and Josh went upstairs too and all 5 of us had "Girl Talk"...I think that was the best part of the day...hahah..man that was fun. Afterwards, we dropped Christopher and Ashley at the mall for gymnastics and Jaysen drove Mariel and myself home..THE END..TOMORROW AGAIN! =)

No comments: