Thursday, December 13, 2001

haha..whoa..all i have been posting are conversations...hmm.it is almost 11 o clock and I have nothing to do. This is like the FIRST night of relaxation. But instead of relaxing, I stressed and I bitched and I got confused over random ass shit. Like I was stressing trying to get my plans straight with my mother for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend (shes going outta town!!! whoooo! but I'm gonna miss her..but still..I got the house to myself my sis is gonna stay with my aunt) and she got mad at me cus I keep spending money. I then drove myself crazy looking for boxes to put the presents I bought for my kris kringles..I wrapped them myself!!! (I'm so proud of me)..I then got confused because of freakin JENNA and DARYL..I wanna kick Jenna! haha..(but I love you!) I was like so confused and mad and stuff like that. But we got everything straightened..I like what I said earlier..I said something like

"oh I think I know what you mean..my mentality now is get with all the stupid boys now and stay with the one you love forever...but when you find that one person that you can see yourself growing old with AT AN EARLY age, you push them away hoping that you will be together AGAIN someday because youre just not ready.."

man...I think thats what I said..but yeah anyways..because of all of that..I was kinda bitchy and I ended up bitching at my mom..but now its A okay and now I am excited about tomorrow! I hope I get to see that guy..right after school..the girls boys and I are going to go and watch NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE..then MIchelle Mariel Sherilyn and I are gonna get ready for winter ball..I hope its fun..I mean..I'm going with Jeremy--yuck! haha jk.. but yeah..if it's not fun..we can get fucked up before so it wont be all that bad..or maybe after! oooh..but anyways I gotta pack my backpack and get an early night's rest cus tomorrow is gonna be a LONNNNNNNNG but FUN (hopefully) day.......

OH YEAH!! we get our winter ball pictures tomorrow!!!! and I might hopefully get my sadies pictures!!! whoooo!

No comments: