Monday, December 17, 2001

Today did not even feel like a school day. We got our CHRISTMAS ball pics today and I LIKE mine!!! haha..well I dont like how I look in it, but Christopher looks cute...so I like it..TOO BAD ITS FUCKIN BLURRY AND UNFOCUSED! but its okay! I went to Jennas house after school and I FINALLY finished watching crazy/beautiful. I hella thought that I wasn't gonna finish it again cus it was over at 5 and I called my mom to pick me up..but Jenna offered Daryl to take me home instead. But before that, I drove to Taco Bell with Mariel and Joshua and I did pretty goood. Just that when we were leaving from savemart, I went over a curb..haha..but that was an honest mistake cus I didnt even know I was gonna turn on that corner. I fell asleep on the couch after Joshua and Benjamin left and I woke up because Daryl and Mariel and Jenna were throwing shit at me! HOW MEAN IS THAT! Mariel put like Taco Bell packets of hot sauce on my face and then a plate..I woke up and watched Mrs Doubtfire...Michelle came by and when Mrs Doubtfire was over, we watched Boy Meets World and left for McDonalds..then she drove me home and then Mariel..THE END..

Tomorrow I am going to Jennas house again to clean her room..then to the airport before she leaves..thursday..hopefully winter fest..friday the FSA party..and then sunday Kristian's..AND MY MOM SAID YES TO IT ALL!! then on monday CHRISTMAS EVE and then CHRISTMAS..then VEGAS..TAHOE..then the big family xmas party at the HILTON on New years eve..then MY LICENSE!!! WHOOOOOO!

No comments: