Monday, December 24, 2001

ooooooh its christmas eve already!!!

but dude..I had such a fun day today at Kristian's Christmas party!!! It was like WOW!!!!!!! I am glad that my mother is not awake anymore otherwise I'd be dead...I was supposed to be home before 12...and it is like umm past 12 now... Oh well, Mariel Michelle Angela and I will all be dead meat together. But I actually do not mind getting in trouble because going out was worth it...I have been out since this morning running errands avec ma mere (with my mom). Afterwards, we went to church at 12 then to ghetto eastridge. I bought some shoes and some sweaters and then we went back to my aunt's house. Linn picked me up around 4 or 5ish and we went to Kristian's..waiting around for everyone to come wasn't all that bad because of yeahhhhh...aww but it was so fun. I want someone to have a party like that again...one of the highlights of the night was when there was that donut eating contest. The donuts were tied on pieces of string on this pole..and the boys had to eat the whole donut without using their hands..and the first to finish wins. The donuts eventually fell onto the floor and watching those boys eat the donuts from the floor was hilarious..well I am gonna go clean my room while I wait for Mariel Michelle and Angela to come online...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! JOYEUX NOEL!

No comments: