Sunday, December 02, 2001

Wow...I have had a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ass weekend..Sadies was pretty fun..We took pictures so the outfits did not go to waste..everyone was looking so cute!! wow..but yeah..Winter Ball was soooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!! I had so so so so so much fun..dude..if that was winter ball, can you imagine prom?! WOW! ehh..but gosh, I am back to reality now...school TOMORROW..I havent had a chance to rest..We all slept pretty late last nite..After the dance, we went to the san felipe hills or something, but it was raining, so we left..then went to that lake..but left again..and went to Sheilas house. I wish my date didnt have to go home, but its all graaaaaaavyy (haha snoop dogg just said that on the radio right now!)..right when I got to sheilas, I took my dress up, put my pajamas on, and took the shit outta my hair in like 6 minutes...Man I felt soooooo comf(ortable)! I ate rice and shanghai cus winter ball wasnt over, and I didnt have to stay unfat anymore..Linn and I then karaoked from like 1 to 3..we got tired, and linn went to take dom home, so ashley sherilyn and i tagged along. When we got back to sheilas house, I found an area on the floor of sheilas room to sleep because daryl and jenna took the bed, so i was scrunched next to michelle next to cesar next to ashley next to linn..sherilyn and josh were right above our heads. As dreamland started to approach, sheila and mariel OPENed the light..it was pretty cool thogh cus we fit like 8 people on the floor..but gosh, I was supposed to get the bed!!! eh well..it was fun!! and this morning, daryl and I ate like the crust of this 8 inch pecan pie..I think I am gonna sleep now, then help my mom clean..then like do my homework..ahhhhhh..schoooool!!!!!!

I have an excuse =) STARTING MONDAY!

No comments: