Saturday, December 15, 2001

juleenette77 (1:46:48 i love u): so what u guys do at rich's house
MANOKUNGOY (1:47:56 i love u): take pregnancy tests, watch st francis crap, break dance, raid the kitchen, play ball, went online, the usual

sooooo..winter ball was okay..but for some reason I always have more fun BEFORE and AFTER.. Before Mitty's winter ball, I went with Michelle Angela and Sheila to the mall to meet up with the others to watch that teen movie (which was wiggidy wiggidy WACK) and "hung out" for a while. Afterwards, Michelle Mariel Sherilyn and I picked up the boutineres, got ready lightning fast at Mariels (we ate mac n cheese and listened to TLC) then went to Jeff's to meet up with the rest of the MIttyERs.. DANCE.. got in around 9 took pictures and were done at 10..danced for an hour..sat and talked for 30 minutes and left at 11 30..we then ate PHO and lee noodle house on Tully..man that was so yummy in my tummy..OOOOOH..I hope I go out tomorrow!

No comments: