Saturday, December 08, 2001

goshhhhhh..I wanna fuckin go out!!!!!!! I'm hella bored right now and no one is home..sheeesh..now that I can go out all night, there is absolutely no one..errr...soooooo..I am just sitting on my ass doing nothing..maybe I shall hit the sack early tonight.

Today I woke up at 9 to get ready for Open House at school..I took my sister to school for bball practice, then I went to school. I was there pretty early..so yeah...I set up for Gospel Choir..and I stood around the FSA booth for a while..and umm..I gave my tour..the people were great..they said I was great..then I went home and Diana and Jenn came with me..we waited until it was 4..then we went back to school to meet up with the other GC members. So we sang at Christmas in the Park..and I got tired..cus we were standing for a pretty long time..then we went to Spaghetti factory..but it was packed..so we sat around for a while doing nothing..then we finally went to Dennys..and ate..and we were short some money..and then umm..we went to Blockbuster and Mariel paid Hansen's late fee..and um..we went to Mariels house and I thought I could stay..but Hansen had to be home and he as my ride..so I went home as well..and now I am here..I have been here for like 30 minutes now..

sheesh..its been a freakin long day..but I still feel like my weekends not complete..I think its because I havent seen HIM!! ahhh.hopefullly I will soon =)

No comments: