Thursday, December 27, 2001

goshhhhh..I hate Daryl sooooo much right now!!!!!!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! So we bought tickets for Jimmy Neutron, but once it started..we were like ehhhh so we watched Vanilla Sky instead. That movie was pretty trippy. Like it was pretty confusing during the movie but at the end I was like WOW I SO GET IT NOW! But yeah..before the movie, I was soooooooooooooo mad that I ended up spending a lot of my money on stuff I didnt even need..freakin daryl! I had to let my anger out somehow..it was like OMG WHAT DO I DO..anywaysss..I was supposed to be home at 10, and when I walked through the door my mother said, "Antonette, what time is it right now..?" and I said, "umm..you can check your watch...but I am LATE because the movie started late.." Dude, I hate how she just cant ask why I was late instead of being tricky by asking me what the time was. So now I gotta get to packing because I am leaving for Vegas in the morning...

but even if I do hate daryl..I kinda love him sooooo much right now! thanksss...but not really..get me?

No comments: