Saturday, November 15, 2003

Stupid Psychology.
So I am a Psych major and I can see my future going down the drain. I didn't do too well.. well I guess average.. on my first psych exam and I did VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY horrible on my first psych essay.. like REALLY horrible. The worst grade I've ever gotten on ANYTHING. This was on thursday when I got the essay back, right after I took the second psych exam. I felt pretty confident about the second psych exam but I don't want to excite myself so I am just expecting the worst and hoping for the best. I just e-mailed a rough draft for my second essay to my TA who I strongly dislike right now because of the horrible grade he awarded me with.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Pray that I get at least a B in this class! Please.. this is my future!

Speeding to get KFC.
Thursday night, Jonathan and I had a late night craving, so as he was driving down the hill off campus, he gets pulled over. Apparently, the speed for going down hill was 25 mph and he was going 42 mph. The cop was really nice and put down 40 mph. If he put down 42, then Jonathan would be paying a fine of $160 instead of the $90 he has to pay. When we got to KFC, it just closed =(

Poor Sherilyn
So at UCSC, we use our ID cards to pay for our meals at the dining halls, and when we forget our ID cards, we write down or SS# and they deduct a meal from our card from there. Well Sherilyn gets 14 meals a week (which doesn't sound like much but is A LOT) just like me and for the passed two weeks, her meals have been at ZERO. We were both confused because it was both of first times to eat for the week. She checked that book where people write down the SS#, and someone has been signing in with her SS#.. what a jerk. So yesterday, when Ellison and Mike Tangga came, I had to buy meals for me, Jonathan, Sher, Ellison, and Mike. It's ok Sher, we'll track down that jerk and make him eat until he explodes.

Party of 3.
Last night, after coming home from Santa Cruz, Jonathan picks up his cousin Justin and the three of us eat at Ariake. I eat sushi while the other 2 eat rice plates. Justin hates sushi, which I cannot understand, but anyway, when were done we went to Oakridge. I was pretty depressed because I didn't have money to shop. Jonathan exchanged some jeans and bought a jacket and we walked into almost all of the shoe stores because of Justin. After circulating around the mall for a good 2 hours, we went to Santana Row to buy pearl drinks. When Justin ordered, he asked for "a blah blah blah with extra pearls" instead of asking for "a blah blah blah with pearls", so when he got the pearl drink, half of it was pearls.. haha. I guess you had to be there in order to think it was funny. We dropped Justin back at the apartment and Jonathan and I watched "Finding Nemo" at my house then went to my Alma Mater to pick up Joanne and her bf from the mixer. Jonathan and I fell asleep watching "Boy Meets World".

Officially homeworksick.
lkjasfjalksdflkasdfsadfjasdf. Ok, I only took a break to blog. This is what the rest of my weekend entails:
*6 page research paper-- didn't start
*3 page psychology paper final draft--finished the first draft
*complete lab report--didn't start
*prelab--almost finished
*chemistry problems--started but couldn't do any
*read psychology chapters--didn't start
*study for chemistry midterm--didn't start
*read all chemistry chapters--didn't start
Yeah, and this is all for monday or tuesday. Kill me now. I'm screwed =*(

No comments: