Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Mallrats.
My day dedicated to studying went down the drain. When Jonathan was done with his midterm, he went straight to my house (along with some La Victoria).. so we did the usual, watched tv, played on the comp, blah blah blah. He needed to go to Eastridge to get fitted for his tux for Lisa's cotillion.. so I was going crazy because of the sales.. I wanted to buy shoes and like all this other crap from macy's and stuff.. but I didn't. We picked up my sister then went to Great Mall right after that. I wanted to exchange this jacket I bought, but they didn't have the size I wanted. We were in a rush again because Jonathan had to go back to school because he had a midterm at 5. There was no time to bring me back home and I couldn't go to class with him because they were taking a midterm, so killed time in the car for about an hour by throwing away receipts, playing with the new belts I bought, and calculated my cell phone minutes. When he came back, we went to Oakridge. Wow... it's soooo great there. I think I'm gonna start shopping there from now on because they have everything! We went to Old Navy and I returned the jacket and got a better one! and my dearest paid for the difference because I had no more money. Then we went to Border's because he wanted the Adobe Premiere book, but it was about $50 and he decided that he didn't want it that badly. But on a good note, he bought the "Finding Nemo" DVD for me! It was on sale! Oh these sales.. ahh I'm going crazy just thinking about the sales going on right now because I wanna buy so many things.. and I'm going crazy just thinking about the day after thanksgiving.. ahhh!

My sister & her new bf.
Well she's probably gonna be pissed at me for blogging about this, but I can't help it. I used to joke around with a friend of mine about how our younger siblings would get together one day.. and yeah.. we were right. She's trippin though because our mom knows, but she doesn't care! My mom knew about Jonathan in 7th grade and she was fine with it. It was my sister's fault anyway because she wouldn't tell me and I found out on my own by looking at her xanga. I'm telling you people, if you do not want your shit to be known, don't post it on your xanga/blog or your AIM profile. Don't get mad if the entire world finds out because it was YOUR BAD!

No comments: