Tuesday, November 18, 2003

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTESTESTESTTTTTTT AND OLDESTTTTT FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss Lisa Marie Joves Raymundo!


So this entry is dedicated to my dearest Lisa. Lisa and I have known each other since the first grade. We didn't become best friends until 5th or 6th grade because she had other best friends from K-4th. Anyway, we have been through EVERYTHING together, seriously. We went through our first boyfriends, second boyfriends, and third boyfriends together, pager and pager code stage, cell phone stage, pinay pride (or shall I say PiNaY pRyDe) stage, umm.. AIM stage (and still are), mom's are on PMS the entire month stage, Nike Uptempo stage, ANORAK stage, dude ok that's enough. I was heart-broken when we went off to different highschools, but all was well because we still stuck to each other like glue. She helped in the process to get my FOUR (Jonathan) and I helped in the process to get her FOUR (Christopher). We're always there for each other no matter what, and there is no such thing as a random call/text message/IM when it comes from each other. Although Lisa has her BLONDE moments like ALLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME, I still love her. I think her ditzy-ness is cute sometimes.. haha. Anyway, I could go on forever, but I have to study for midterms. So here's a toast to Lisa!

<3 your bestestestestestest friend, JuLeNeTtE (haha, you made that up!!!!)

p.s. remember when it was your bday, and I would always play Lisa's bday song from the Simpson's on my PAGER/VOICEMAL??? hahha.. *Lisa it's your birthday, happy birthday Lisa* oh yeah, and dude, this is like the FIRST year I didn't sleep over for your bday!!!! I'll invite myself this weekend =)

LINK for that Love Test thingy --> http://www.selfnetwork.com/love.asp

No comments: