Monday, November 10, 2003

Shop til I drop.. or not.
So Jonathan and I decided to sleep in this morning so I was in fact late for my chemistry lecture.. oh well, chem sucks anyway. So for once, I drove to Santa Cruz while Jonathan annoyed me. I went to the rest of my classes while he stayed in the dorm and played cs. It was about 5pm when we left Santa Cruz and we didn't eat anything yet! So we went straight to Valley Fair and ate at Sarku.. yum! For some reason, we still weren't full, so we got some Cinnabon. Jonathan still wasn't satisfied.. but he let it be. The past few days we were at the mall, we were pressed for time, but not today! So we took our precious time browsing through all the stores we wanted to browse through. I was going crazy because I wanted to buy so many things.. ahh the sales!!!!! Instead, I bought my mom a birthday gift and accessories for myself. I realllllllllllly wanted this brown suede jacket that I wanted.. and it was on sale.. I tried it on.. it was beautiful and it smelled beautiful (I enjoy the smell of leather), but I did not purchase it because I felt that my mother was more important. By the time the two of us were done.. we were dragging our feet to my car. Jonathan didn't even buy anything.. haha. He almost bought this $30 furry hat thing at Gap, but I stopped him. My feet ache, my neck aches, my shoulders ache, I have a headache, and my eyes even ache! I was gonna study for my psych midterm with Jonathan while he studied for stats or something, but he ditched me. Oh well, I'll just study all by my lonesome. But going back to shopping, I'm tired as hell and I only bought accessories!

No comments: