Monday, November 03, 2003

November 1, 2000
I remember that day like it was yesterday. I didn't shed any tears, and I ended things like it was nothing. So this is kinda random, but I was thinking about it and felt like blogging. November 1, 2000 was the day Jonathan and I broke up... it's weird because if we weren't back together, it would have been THREE years being apart. It's so crazy how the years go by so fast.. but I guess it's a good thing in a way. But yeah, even though I didn't cry the moment I ended things, I cried like crazy like a minute later, even crazier the next day.. and yadda yadda. In a way, that break up was good for us because we were able to appreciate and love each other more. We were able to experience new people and new situations.. things that we probably could not do if we stayed together. Anyway, that is all in the past and we are together now and we are as happy as can be! yeah yeah.. kinda cliche, but we really are.. huh bubby boo boo???? haha.

Ass.. and lots of it.
On another random note, last night was First Rain (the first time it rains) at UCSC, so that means NAKED RUN. Yes people, it is true, there were hundreds of people running a marathon around campus last night.. NAKED and in the rain. It's so weird, yet kinda interesting, but still a bit disturbing. They ran through dining halls, in front of dorms, just everywhere. Mehgan said it was mostly guys and a few girls holding their big ass boobs while running. Hah.. I heard they do it 2 nights in a row sometimes, so maybe I'll see some ass tonight.. haha.
ice 0ueen 74 (10:29:03 PM): oh man...i don't think you'd want to see that
ice 0ueen 74 (10:29:06 PM): just alotta flopping
me (10:29:09 PM): haha ew
ice 0ueen 74 (10:29:39 PM): and boobs
ice 0ueen 74 (10:29:40 PM): and ass
ice 0ueen 74 (10:30:43 PM): all in all...it was interesting...

Another random thought.
My sister went to Cal-Skate tonight for the annual MHT Cal-Skate night. She told me that she couple skated (but not holding hands) and I hella thought of Jonathan and I during our MHT years and when we couple skated HOLDING HANDS.. *ooooooooooooh thinking about our younger years... it was only you and me.. we were young and wild and free. nowwwwwwwww nothing will take you away from me..* hah. the end.

No comments: