Monday, November 10, 2003

Santa Cruz.
As usual, Jonathan came to Santa Cruz on Thursday. Apparently, there were runners (streakers) again, but not as many as the first night. He showed me the mini movies he made and they were adorable. The next day, I went to class as usual while he waited in my dorm as usual then we went back to San Jose.

Date!
I was more excited than usual because he got a phone call and was informed that he did not have to work! So we went on a mini date.. we ate sushi at Ariake, went shopping at Great Mall, then watched "The Elf" at the theaters. We never watch movies there anymore, so I was excited because I knew we were going to see at least 5 people that we knew.. and we did.. haha.. even more. Back at my house, we watched tv, ate kettle corn, then went to bed.

Saturday
We had a rude awakening by my sister (because we slept in her room on her extra bed) and told us that we had to take her and her 2 friends to Dave n Buster's for their other friend's bday party. So Jonathan and I got ready.. then I get a call from Lisa and she informed me that we had cotillion practice. I was stressing because it was 12 when we left my house to pick up my sister's friends who weren't ready yet.. and practice started at 11. I was on the verge of tears because I was stressed out.. blah blah. We stayed at practice for about 30 or 40 minutes then left again to pick up my sister and her friends. Again, I was stressed out because I really wanted to exchange some things, but I had no time. I was rushed.. and I HATE being rushed especially when I shop. We had to be back before 3 because Jonathan had work.. blah blah. My sister's friends stayed at my house and Jonathan went to work. I was actually productive while I was at home.. I managed to finish hw assignments that are not due til later this week. When Jonathan came home from work, we went to his friend's cousin's party.. everyone was drunk. We didn't stay for long because it was already late. Back at my house, we chit chatted about whatever then fell asleep.

Today.

We had to wake up early again this morning because we had cotillion practice. Jonathan was lagging in the shower so we didn't get to Lisa's til 12. We practiced.. very productive practice.. then went home. We made a quick detour to Ross because I wanted to buy some cheap scarves, but no luck.. they were all ugly. Jonathan was just here for about 5 seconds, but he left to visit his mommy.

Bored.
I am bored because I dunno.. Oh yeah.. I rearranged my room because I was bored. First, I started cleaning it.. then I cleaned my closet.. then all of a sudden I was pushing furniture. I'm just typing nonsense now. I'm going back to Santa Cruz in the morning, but I'm going to leave after my last class to San Jose because I don't have school on Tuesday.

No comments: