Sunday, November 02, 2003

Halloween in Santa Cruz
That morning, Sherilyn was trying to explain to me that there was a guy sitting next to her in class in an orange jail outfit wearing a mask and that she was really freaked. 10 minutes later, she realized it was Halloween.. haha, anyway, out of my 3 classes that day, I only went to 1 and 1/4. I slept through my first class and missed another quiz.. well it's just an attendance quiz anyway.. I went to my chemistry class with Sher and Meg, but after being 15 minutes late, and then staying for 15 minutes, we left. I dunno, I was extremely lazy. Also, I totally forgot it was Halloween because it was my first year not dressing up and when I saw people in costume, I thought they were weirdos. With some people, I didn't know if they were in costume or if they were in their normals clothes.. haha. It also rained! But no naked people running around--you can ask me about that. I saw a white MC Hammer bumping "Ice Ice Baby" and a super hero with just body paint and pants on.

Applebees for Eileen
Jonathan, Meg and I went back to San Jose and after dropping Meg off, waiting for Sher and Ellison to arrive, and picking up Sheila, we were on our way to greet the birthday girl. Sher and I were realllly excited because we haven't seen everyone in a while, even though we come home every weekend. At Sheila's house, we ran into Sheila's room and hugged her.. haha.. she didn't even know it was us because it was so dark in her room, when she realized it was us, she gave us a hug. At Applebees, I gave everyone hugs and kisses and freakin Diana was the ONLY one in costume.. she was a pirate. During dinner, we gossiped, updated each other, talked about college life, made fun of each other, etc. It was just like old times. In the end, NO ONE wanted to do what Eileen wanted to do for her bday, except for a few of us. The problem was that Jonathan was the only willing driver.. well I was the only willing driver (of Jonathan's car). So Sheila, Diana, and I did our own thing while Jonathan slept in the car.

Castro Street
The way to San Francisco went by really quick because I was talking to Sheila and Diana about everything.. parents to boyfriends to school to whatever. Jonathan drove once we got to Castro Street and we sure did see all the freaks. We did not step outside of the car once, but it was so much fun. There were hundreds and hundreds of people walking around still and it was already 12 or 1am. I saw a lot of creative costumes.. a Spongebob who was really shaped like a box.. a SLIPPER!.. twister.. and my favorite, a typical filipino dude who was kinda chubby wearing a pink wig in pigtails! hahaha... that was mine and Sheila's favorite. Right when he passed by us, the two of us were laughing like crazy and he even laughed. We had our video cameras and people kept waving and coming up to us in the car and started dancing. There was one point when some random black and mexican dudes came up to our cameras and gave shout outs to their homies.. haha. Since our car was going 2 mph, a lot of people turned their music loud, got out of their cars, and started dancing around all the cars. Shoot, people were going hellllllla crazy..dancing in their cars, dancing out of their sunroofs, dancing on top of their cars... it was so fun to watch. The only bad part was that there was this one car in front of us with 2 black dudes and they were hella peeling out so helllllla smoke came out. It smelled like how my car smelled like when I started driving.. haha.. but 18234908340 times worse! So much smoke came out of their car that we couldn't even see through our window! The worst part was that there was hella black shit all over Jonathan's car when they were done. OH YEAH! When I was just randomly videotaping the costumed people, this mooseman ran up to the window and went BOO AAAAHHHHH!!!! and hella scared me.. haha, i was screaming too.. AND I have it on tape... hmm. Oh yeah, and when we finally U-Turned to go back home, this one guy tried running after a car that was in front of us and he got a cramp and he looked so funny running. I dozed off in the car a few times without being aware and before I knew it, I was home.

Disney On Ice
Yesterday, I felt like a kid again. We went to Disney on Ice because Jonathan saw it on the side of a bus and wanted to go.. haha.. and I guess as an anniversay gift in a way. Everywhere we turned, there were little kids jumping around everywhere asking their parents to buy them crap. I asked Jonathan if he would buy me a light up wand, and he said NO! I was so jealous of all the little kids because I was the only one who didn't have a light up wand! All the boys had light up swords and all the girls had those twirly light thingies or the wand. Oh well.. haha. Oh yeah, I also saw Henessey there. The show was sooooo good! It was about Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy going on vacation. First they went to London where Peter Pan and Wendy were.. then where Cruela De Vil was with all the Dalmations. During the second act, they went underwater where Sebastian, Flounder, and Ariel where, then up shore to Hawaii where Lilo and Stitch were. The Little Mermaid segment was the best!!! I hope I go to the next one!

No comments: