Sunday, November 02, 2003

Oh yeah, Jonathan and I also got haircuts today. I was about ready to chop all my hair off. I am seriously sick of it... it's so freakin long that I have to put my hair up everytime I have to go to the bathroom. It takes 20342903423 hours to brush, so most of the time it's up in a messy bun. If you are ever in Jonathan's car, you will find my hair all over the place and if you're ever in my room, you'll find my hair all over the place. Jonathan doesn't even like to hug me when we sleep because my hair goes in his face! But that punk is the reason why I won't/can't cut it. So I only got a trim today.. about 2 inches. Since I didn't get to chop it all off like I wanted, I treated myself to an eyebrow waxing too. lasdfjlaksdjflasdjf. I want to cut my hair!!!! and if I regret it, it will grow back.

No comments: