Thursday, November 20, 2003

Finally stress-free
So the week is winding down and I do not have any more big assignments to worry about. All I have is a small presentation in English, which I am prepared for, and chem midterm, which I am prepared for, and a writing test on saturday, which I am prepared for. Yes, I am prepared. hmm, so I'm just waiting for Jonathan to get his big behind over here. I think he is on 17 right now, so he should be here soon. My internet got shut down because of some virus I got from my sister's AIM profile.. sucky. So now res-net here at school has to reconnect my port and blha blah blah blah blah. Thank goodness I finished enrolling in all of my classes. Unfortunately, I am not taking any psych courses this upcoming quarter, but I have no reason to fret because I went over my GE requirements and my Major requirements for Psych, and I'm not behind at all. I'm gonna take summer school so FOR SURE I can graduate in 4 years. I always overhere the seniors here saying, "yeah, it's my 5th year here, I only have ONE more quarter... if I pass my classes". Pretty scary, and I don't wanna end up saying that stuff.. ahh I hope I'm not jinxing myself. OH YEAH, and I have NO MORE meals left on my meal account thingy cus I thought I had this one plan that gives you 14 meals a week, so I would just use my meals whenever and pay for whoever cus I never finished all 14 meals. When I went on Monday to eat, I had no more meals.. I had a smaller meal plan.. haha. It's ok though because Sher (who also used all her meals) have been living on hot pockets, chicken bake, and cup o noodles all week. Only a few more days of this quarter anyway. Ok, the end. I'm tired.

No comments: