Wednesday, June 23, 2004

San Francisco fun!
We had a great day! Not action-packed, but great! It started off when he woke me up this morning. He walked into my room and I was confused and sleepy at the same time. I had NO idea how he got into the house. Anyway, I was still crusty-eyed with morning breath too, but he gave me a hug and a kiss anyway.. along with 2 hot pink roses, an anniversary card that was soooo perfect, and strawberries wild (my fav) from jamba juice. After staying awake for a while, I got comfortable on my bed and fell asleep AGAIN, and before you know it, I wake up with Jonathan sleeping right next to me.. haha. FINALLY, we get up, he goes home real quick to shower and whatnot, and I do the same. It sucks because he had the morning/afternoon planned out for us, but because of our lazy asses, we slept instead and headed to San Francisco early because his mom wanted to go there early. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that our 6 year turned into family fun! haha. Anyway, we park near the SBC stadium then WALK all the way to Fisherman's Wharf because Jonathan said it was close! Oh my freakin goodness, Jonathan, Joanne, and I were dyingggggg from all the walking, but auntie Zeny was fine, she was even walking a little ahead of us. After an HOUR or so of straight WALKING, we grab some clam chowder in a bread bowl.. get some crepes.. walk around for a bit, then take a taxi back to the SBC stadium. We eat MORE before and during the game. SF Giants vs. LA Dodgers. The first and second innings were the only "fun" innings to watch because those were the ONLY innings some points were made. We left after the 8th inning, then listened to the results on the radio on the way home. The Giants won of course 3-2. I slept on the way back, and when I got home I was dead tired and wasn't in the mood to go out with Jonathan dear anymore. We're just gonna continue it this weekend or something. But yeah, simple day, but really fun! I should have gone into MORE detail about our walking adventure (Jonathan getting interviewed by KRON but them not airing his interview haha, the lost little boy asking for Joanne's cell phone but she tells him that she has no minutes, horse shit, blah blah) and the Giants game (parking the car about 29405934 times because auntie Zeny wasn't satisfied with parking spaces, dodger's player getting hit in the nuts with the foul ball that HE hit, little fat boy that looked like the little fat boy from Harry Potter, garlic fries, a homeless man with a sign that said "I'm not gonna lie, it's for beer" or something along those lines, sucky barry bonds, Jonathan screaming like a woman, blah blah blah) with all the FUN details, but it's ok, I'm tired. TIME FOR BED!

The Card!

our naps are the best!

lots of differences

yup!

No comments: