Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Summer is great so far. I've been spending lots of time with the family. Last week I went to a ton of graduations and graduation parties. Congrats to my cousins Charlie, Charlette, Ashley, Jeremy, Ian, Marcel, and Mitchell for graduating intermediate school, junior high, and high school! yay! Papa took us all out for dinner after Ashley's graduation and he spent almost $400 on us.. goodness.. that man is great. At Ashley's graduation, this little boy caught my eye because he was sooo adorable!!!

Here we are taking pictures by the stairs...


We also took grandchildren portraits so my grandparents could blow them up into poster size to hang all over their house. So there are the twins Charlie and Charlette, Amber, Ashley, Leanna, and myself. We're only missing our cousin Ian who was in L.A. Next time my dear!


I also have been working lots and lots! Some highlights from this past week are:
-Japanese dudes spending $2,000 on merchandise that they're taking back to Hong Kong with them or something so they could sell our Hollister clothes. It was crazy because it took 3 of us to ring them up. Luis scanned everything while Joyce and I took off all the dam sensors.
-Filipino woman bitching at me. She claimed that our workers act like they've "never seen an asian person before". I thought that was funny because there were probably only 2 white people working that day.. oh well
-singing to Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" thanks to miss Micaela Go. Actually, it really was fun because we got the entire Hollister crew to sing along.
-applauding for fellow co-worker Benny after hitting on all the girls he could hit on in one day.
-wanting the guy workers to steal me some cinnabon for me behind the counter because my hands are too short. And also since the mall was already closed and we were the only ones walking around.
-staring at the new sexy brand rep we had to train one night.. ahh he was soooo cuuute! Too bad he's probably 17 or something. Don't worry Jonathan, he's just eye candy =) I still love you even though you've got a shaved head now.

Today, I just got a lot of errands done. A guy came to the house this morning to replace my windshield (finally).. and I went to VW Bob Lewis to buy a bulb for my headlight.. and my mom told me to buy new rugs for my car too, so I did.. finally picked up my contact lenses.. and I washed my car! It's soo clean that I parked it into the garage where no dust can touch it. Oh yeah, I had a little accident today. As I was backing out into the garage, my car just stopped, and I hollered out my window to ask my mom if I hit a big stone or something, I hit her car.. haha. No damage was done, just some minor scratches. Ok, that's it for today! Oh yeah! I also watched "Shrek 2" today with my mom, sister, and Jonathan then had dinner at Lee Noodle. Ok bye.

No comments: