Thursday, July 01, 2004

It feels like an eternity since my last post.. but it's only been a week. Anyway, Jonathan is watching me type and he's asking me if it's weird that he's watching.. uh no. you suck. ha ha.

So a lot has happened this past week. My grandparents left for the P.I. and I miss them a lot. I'm in the process of moving once again. I went on a million shopping sprees at Hollister before, during, and after work hours because my managers are cool like that. I also spent the money my grandpa gave me before he left for the P.I. all in one day. Jonathan is now my CLASSMATE.. which is really weird for me because although we went to MHT together for 7 years, never once did we ever have any class together. Now that we're taking child development and philosophy, I know what kind of student he is.. and boy, he distracts me a lot, but it's ok because he makes school fun for me. Anyway, I'm at Jonathan's house right now and he's folding his laundry, but I'm going to leave him soon because my mother and I are going to Ikea to buy new beds for my sister and I. Bye readers.

No comments: