Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Memorial Day Weekend.
So I did A LOT of working! Thursday I had to work at Oakridge because they needed MAJOR help, so of course, they ask the workers at Valley Fair to help them out because we're just so dam good. In their stock room, I saw a sign that said they were one of the worst 25 Hollister stores.. I dunno if that's in California, or the US, or even the world.. but yeah. I also had work saturday, sunday, and monday. Friday was my only day off. It's cool though because since monday was a holiday, we got a pay and a half per hour! I'm expecting a huuge paycheck this friday. yay! Micaela was reminding about how I wanted to quit because of the people over there, but now I absolutely loove the people, even the managers too.. despite the fact that we keep getting new ones.. but it's ok! I think I'm gonna stick around for a while since our one manager, Brooke, told us that we were the best workers.. so that sure made us 5 (or 7 I forgot) feel really special.

ANYWAY, after work on thursday, Jonathan and I grabbed some late night pho with Jeremy at Lee Noodle house. He was telling us his nonsense stories again as always and suggested that we walked out and not pay for our bill.. oh jeremy!

Friday was spent lounging around doing nothing. Jonathan and I took a nap on the couch until he headed for work. Then I watched the "Degrassi" Marathon on Noggin until my mom and sis came home, then watched more of it until Jonathan came home from work. I doubt any of you know what "Degrassi" is since it's on a weird digital cable channel, but it's really cool and really "intense".

Saturday, I saw all of my friends again! I was planning to get crazy with them, but instead, I took care of them drunk asses. For some reason, alcohol makes them take off their clothes.. haha. But yeah, it was greeeat seeing you all again! I can't wait until summer. Being at Linn's house felt like home again.. especially with him, Josh, and Rich running around half naked. Seriously though, they are the STUPIDEST drunk people I've ever seen.

I feel bad because I didn't go to church on sunday! Instead, I ran errands with my mom, sister, and cousin Ashley until I had to go to work. I also helped my sister build her castle that she needed to make for school. I was imagining how I would want my own castle to look like since I'm a princess and all.. haha jk. Later that night, my mom, Jonathan, and I headed to La Victoria to get some grub.. yum.

Monday was a greeeeeeat day at the beach. Jonathan and I bought some ice at Albertson's and stopped by Jamba before meeting up with everyone at Mike's house. Jessica and her friend came, then Joel and Charissa. At Seacliff, we met up with Nate, Marlene, and Sam.. fun times. I got a small tan.. I wish I were more bronze. Mike and Nate also threw me in the ocean after Jonathan ran away from them.. thanks jonathan! They did that to Charissa too, but her sunglasses slipped off of her face, and so the waves took them away! They also took away Nate's phone. All in all.. fun times.. there were sooo many people there too. I was sooooo tired, but i still went to work since we were getting pay and a half!

Today was back to Santa Cruz for me! Jonathan and I had some McDonald's breakfast.. I went to class.. and now I'm here supposed to be finishing up my very last essay of the year. Oh yeah, I talked to Jeremy and Hansen on the phone for about an hour... that was fun because Hansen and I got to waste Jeremy's minutes since he's got AT&T. Ok.. now I'll really blog. Hopefullly I can update with pictures later on.

Oh yeah, I also found out this weekend that my best friend's grandma passed away saturday morn. Man, grandma was the best. She was always cooking whenever I'd invite myself over to Lisa's house ever since who knows when. I'm going to miss her a lot. But hey, she lived a wonderful 91 years of life, and brought a smile to everyone who met her, including me. Lisa, condolences to you and your family, I love you guys! RIP Grandma Joves. Also, please keep my Grandma Lopez in your prayers. She had a heart attack and is still in the hospital.

No comments: