Wednesday, June 09, 2004

So a lot has happened since my last update. THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG UPDATE, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. I finished my very last week of school successfully. Although, I skipped the last half of my very last class of the year on Thursday with Lorelei and Jo, and just finished packing up of my shiet from my dorm. Jonathan and I then headed straight to Mountain View for Grandma Joves' Vigil. Gosh, I was crying like a baby because of all the great things her grandchildren were saying about her. I'm glad that I knew her. Right after, Jonathan and I headed to Tony Roma's for Justin's birthday dinner where we ate ribs.

Friday morning I headed to the funeral with my mom and met up with Jonathan. It was a beautiful service. Doves were released at the very end.. it was a beautiful sight. The food at the reception at Chef Want's was veryyyy filling. The bf and I went home to my home and took a nap I think. Later that night, I called Mic to cover my shift at work and I watched "Harry Potter 3" with Jonathan after many trials and tribulations that I do not wish to discuss. Well..I was just pissed at my sister. However, it was a GRRRRRRREAT movie! Oh yeah, I also watched the first episode of the season for Degrassi (this canadian show on digital cable). Oh yeah, I also got my package of cell phone accessories from ebay from Jonathan. I love ebay!

Saturday morning, my grandparents came over, then my aunt and Charlette, my uncle and Charlie.. fun morning. My grandma wanted to buy luggage for her trip to the PI later this month, so mom, sis, mama, and I headed to JC Penny and good Lord, she bought hella expensive luggage.. she also bought me this reallllllllllly nice Samsonite black leather case for my laptop! It's beautiful and I've been using it lots. Then we went to hang out with the cousins until mommy dropped me off at work. While I was working, they were trying stuff on for family portraits.. so I had to serve them like I serve all the other customers. Work was done early, so my mother picked me up with my cousins again, back to their house, then home.

Sunday, went to church in the afternoon, cousins' house, flip flop shopping, and work until 3am because we were pulling out new stuff for the guy's side! Back to school clothes are coming soon kids, so stay tuned! I went to bed around 4am writing my very last writing 1 assignment. Oh yeah, I hella went shopping though during my shift at work. I love how my managers let me shop while I work.. haha. Oh yeah, I also got my paycheck! Biggest one so far, and I can't wait until my next one because it is going to be FAT!

Monday was very hectic for me. Jonathan and I woke up early, went to Santa Cruz, returned books, checked out of dorms, turned in assignments, and I registered for classes and took my Female Physiology final. It was sooo easy, good thing I didn't stress myself out about it.. I barely got to study! After my final, we went back home to my house where Jonathan stayed to watch a hockey game and nap while I went to work. It was another long night because we were doing the girl's side and re-did walls and built new walls and pulled new clothes and blah blah. It was fun though. I hella love work now because the people are great and the managers too!

Today marked my very first day of summer vacation! whoo! I woke up early to clean my room, then Jonathan came over and we picked up Leanna at MHT and Amber at MP, went to VF to shop and eat and look at IPODS, picked up Charlette, went to Mama and Papa's house, hung out and played Mario Kart while eating pizza, dropped Charlie off at Karate, shopping with my mommy and got a cute skirt and a cute dress, back to Mama and Papa's for dinner, and home to hang out with my dearest Jonathan. OH YEAH! I bought my pink mini IPOD today online! yayyy! I can't wait to get it! It will be shipped to me after June 15th though, but it's ok because a lot of the stores that I've called are sold out. Ok I am tired. Oh yeahhhhh.. my papa gave me $100 when I asked him for $20 to pay for the rest of my IPOD. God bless him! I love it when my grandparents spoil me.. har har. Ok, tomorrow I need to finish cleaning my room and wash my car. bye readers, I hope you enjoyed my boring update!

No comments: