Monday, June 21, 2004

Workaholic.
I don't know what's wrong with me. Today is my day off and I'm kinda sad that I don't have work. I don't have any plans tonight, so I absolutely hate it when I sit and home and do nothing. I'd rather be out having fun or working. Anyway, since I'm talking about work, it's been lovely as usual. Friday I worked... that was an interesting night because lots of people decided to call in sick, so it took even longer to get shit done. But Micaela and I had fun bossing around Luis the brand rep, and also teaching him some tagalog words. I worked again on Saturday which was fun again because Lisa worked with me. Our very first time working together, and I bossed her around too! haha.. jk. And I worked yesterday, which was the fastest close ever! We were done fixing the store at around 830 or 845.. a record I tell ya! and it was a Sunday too.

Dodgeball.
I watched this movie on Friday with Jonathan, my sister, and a shit load of her friends. Jonathan and I were stuck being the chaperones.. kinda. Anyway, the movie was pretty funny. "Put your mouth where our balls are!" haha.
Father's Day Prep.
Jonathan and I went father's day shopping on Saturday. At Hallmark, a whole bunch of sucky cards were left over, but we managed to find good ones. After buying a hat that says "Old School" for my grandpa, I headed to work.

Father's Day.
The only father-like person I saw yesterday was my Uncle Charlie (mom's bro). But basically, I spent the day with Leanna and Ashley at home. I dropped my grandpa's gift off at their house, but he was gone at the horserace. Eh well, Happy Father's Day to my dad who I have not seen in a while.

No comments: