Monday, May 24, 2004

Fight Night.

The weekend started off with going to this event at the HP Pavillion with Jonathan, Jay, and Evangeline. Jonathan and I were on our way home from Santa Cruz Thursday (after taking my Female Phys Final), and he tells me about this Fight Night thing he heard on the radio before he picked me and informed me that his cousin had hook-ups to these events. It was sooo fun! I've never been to a boxing match before and we were on the floor in the first row.. so we saw all the sweat being knocked out of the boxers when they were getting hit. The sandwiches we had were great too, and they were only for the people with those VIP passes. Everything was so expensive, the food, our tickets, merchandise, but Jonathan's cousin and cousin-in-law spoiled us both. Afterwards, we went to pick up little Daysha, and the both of us talked the entire time from San Mateo to Sunnyvale. She's so adorable. After a long day/night of not being home, we decided to conclude our day.

Home Sweet Home.
My friday was spent cleaning, with family, going to EASTRIDGE (which is under heavy construction), and working, and then home again.

Flores De Mayo.
So my sister was the Reina Elena for the traditional Filipino event on Saturday for Flores de Mayo. There were lots of girls dressed up in pretty dresses as queens, and my sister was the main one.. she was sooo cute. Jonathan and I enjoyed walking around the neighborhood parading with the rest of the Filipinos and flowers. Afterwards was the reception and Jonathan ate his brains out, again. All of my cousins went, then came home. We had a huge sleepover at home, where I fell asleep around 10pm with Jonathan after chowing down on some pizza.. I had food coma.. but I woke up afterwards. Oh yeah, I also cleaned out my closet and gave 5 FULL bags of clothes to my cousins.. clothes that I've never worn before, only wore once, or do not wear anymore. Now I have a lot of space for more clothes!

Monthiversay, motorcycle, and eating time!
It was our 5 years and 11 months on sunday.. nothing special really, it's just fun to count each month still! I went to church with my 3 cousins, sister, and mom, met up with Jonathan who gave me a cute anniversary card along with my favorite chocolate.. RESEES', then all of us headed to my cousins house to play! haha. My grandparents even came over. My uncle bought two mini motorcycles last week, and came back with two more that day. It was fun watching Jonathan and my cousin Charlie ride the moped and motorcycle around the neighborhood. I even tried the motorcycle, and dam, it was hard to turn and I blanked out for 5 seconds and forgot how to brake, and yeah.. I almost fell, but I didn't. The bike was fine too. It was nice to know that my dear cousins came running to my rescue while Jonathan laughed for a good minute before running to my rescue. Amber made strawberry smoothies for everyone.. then Jonathan and I had an early dinner at Cheesecake Factory. As usual, he had his thai curry, and I had my pasta. We had fun, then I had work which was not bad at all. Jonathan came to pick me up with a surprise.. A SHAVED HEAD.. AHHHHHHH!

Lazy Day.
Mondays are usually my lazy days... and this one was extremely lazy. I cleaned my room of course, then watched hours of tv.. haha. I was gonna work on my research paper, but lagged. I have YET to finish it! wish me luck! Anyway, Jonathan came over, went home, came over, went home, came over, and just went home an hour ago. He bought me McDonald's, we watched "The Swan" Pageant, he took a shit for a long time, and now I am here being unproductive.

Happy 47th Birthday to my daddy, Julius Somera Lopez (5/24) and Happy 19th Birthday to my dearest cousin, Krystal Gail Lopez Marcos (5/22)!!!!!

No comments: