Monday, February 09, 2004

an update just for you Leanna.
THURSDAY
-Jonathan came to the dorm and hung out with Sher and I
-drove around campus
-played Texas Holdem (just us). I was up 4 new shirts from, but I lost all but 1 when Friends came on (our deadline to stop), but I wanted to win back some shirts, but instead, I ended up owing him 1 meal.
-packed for home
-bed

FRIDAY
-class.. regular
-home to San Jose with Jonathan, Meg, and Sher
-napped at home with Meg
-cousins came over for the rosary.. but I had to leave for work
-work with Meg 9 til 1am.. EXHAUSTED! Everyone was already delirious

SATURDAY
-Leanna's game at MHT with mom and Jonathan
-Jonathan went to work then came back an hour later
-Valley Fair to shop.. stupid manager Jena gave me wrong discounts on all the crap I bought.. saw Rich & Charisse
-Jonathan's apartment to pick up clothes and stuff
-dropped off at Lisa's house while Jonathan went back to work again
-Oakridge.. shopped.. returned some Hollister stuff.. shopped some more
-girl talked with Lisa at home
-cousins were loud again
-Jonathan came back from work
-bed
-NO WORK!

SUNDAY
-King Egg Roll with Jonathan bc he was hungry
-cleaned room
-did hw
-Jonathan went to work
-went to Eastridge with sister.. it was soooo empty! But I had fun buying valentine stuff =)
-got valentine stuff together
-packed stuff for SC
-work from 6 to 2am!!!!! everyone was delirious again.. I was even more exausted, but at least I'm getting a big paycheck.
-Jonathan came!
-cleaned room
-finished packing up
-ate
-bed

MONDAY
-mom woke us up early at 7am
-woke up again 720
-woke up again 740
-finally got up at 8am
-arrived in sc at 9am
-napped
-nothing anymore!

No comments: