Monday, February 16, 2004

So far, this long valentine's/president's weekend has been good to me. Friday, I went to class.. yadda yadda, then Jonathan came to pick me up in Santa Cruz to go back to San Jose. Hmm.. he went straight to work while I napped at home. Then, my mom was in the mood to go shopping, so we, my sister, and my grandma went to Valley Fair. We went to a whole bunch of stores and the favorite thing my mommy bought me was a new pink leather jacket! whoo.. Wilson's was having a biiiiiiiiig sale, so we all couldn't resist. At 9, I had to go to work. Work was regular.. Jonathan picked me up around 11-12ish and we headed straight to Mercado to watch "50 First Dates" at midnight. The movie was alright... it had some funny parts, but overall, I give it a C+/B-. So we went home and since it was technically valentine's day, we exchanged presents. I gave him the best card ever.. maybe I'll scan it.. and LOTS of other stuff as well. He gave me the Friends DVD Season 5. We were too sleepy to stay up and watch.. so we went to bed.

Saturday (VALENTINE'S DAY) morning, my sister went in my room to wake us up.. then my mom. She pulled the blankets and told us to eat. We all got ready, Fatima came over.. then we all headed to their second to last bball game. My sister's came was soo good, they were up the first two quarters by 6 points.. by the 3rd quarter they wre ALMOST caught up, and by the fourth quarter, they were tied and with a minute left, the other team scored then time ran out.. boo. My sister got fouled out of the game too with 3 minutes left. We stayed and watched the boys' game and the same crap happened to them too.. they lost by one basket in the fourth quarter. My sister and her friend gave their valentines valentine presents.. then we all went home. Jonathan and I both had work =( but he said he had a surprise for me after =). Anyways.. at home, I watched DVDs with my sister and her friends.. then I went with my mom to take them to Great Mall. We were gonna watch a movie, but I had to be at work.. so after buying movie tickets, my mom dropped me off at work again. Work went by really quickly bc it was only for 2 hours.. Diana dropped me off at Jonathan's work bc he wasn't off yet. When I got there, I found out that he was done with work.. that sneaky liar. He grabs my hand and takes me to one of their suites at his hotel. When I walk in, I swear I was in a movie.. there was music playing, a candle lit dinner prepared for us, rose petals scattered everywhere with candles lighting everything up, and roses for me all over the bed (don't think dirty!). Jonathan was out of breath because he said he was running around getting everything ready for me before I got there, and I got there a little early. But yeah.. our late night dinner was great.. the music.. the atmosphere.. everything was perfect. Gosh.. I started getting a little teary because of him. He told me that while he was working, he had a guest at the hotel go out and buy candles!! and he had his cousin pick up the food and get the flowers and stuff. He even took stuff from around the hotel to liven things up in the room.. haha. Man, I love my Jonathan.. I'm glad that I had someone like him to share valentine's day with (this would be our 5th valentine's day together.. but I'll talk about that later on). Anyway, he's great, he's the best.. So he put all the stuff he took from the hotel back in their places... cleaned up the candles and rose petals.. and we headed back to my house. We stayed up until 5am just watching Friends.. it doesn't sound fun, but it really was. We both fell asleep downstairs.

Sunday morning, I woke up helllllla early to the sound of my mom cooking breakfast.. I was still sooooo sleepy, so I went upstairs to my room and slept.. haha, I left Jonathan downstairs by himself. Anyway, everyone ate breakfast while I was upstairs sleeping.. apparently, no one knew where I was so they were hella calling my cell phone. Jonathan walks into my room and says "what the". We spend the rest of the morning/part of afternoon watching Friends again. Then we go to Oakridge to exchange stuff. It was great because we both didn't have work! So, we got the best deal at Cinnabon.. 97 cents for 2 regular cinnabons and a medium raspberry iced tea. Wanna know how we did it? You can ask Lisa because she taught me. So, we went to his apartment to get his computer to bring to his sister. I met his new GIRL roommate who not only shares the apartment with him and his cousin, but their ROOM too. hrrrm. She was getting freaked out because she found out that there was a coffin wherehouse thing near by.. and she said she was gonna move out if there was a cemetary.. and while Jonathan and his cousin were trying to convince her that it was far, IIIIII on the other hand kept saying how it was close and how I'd be freaked out and yadda yadda.. hopefully that will work =).. haha. But then again, it doesn't really matter because Jonathan is hardly at his apartment anyway.. so I guess it's ok. Oh yeah, I met his newest roommate who will be living in the other room.. he's cool. OK so then we went to Jonathan's house and said hi to his mom and sister. He hooked up the comp in Joanne's room and auntie Zeny fed us and baked peanut butter cookies. Then we went back to my house to watch my sister because my mom went to Cache Creek for the night. Jonathan and I finished watching the entire 5th season.. so we started watching the special features.. haha. It was late again, so we went to bed.

So that's it so far.. I'll update soon on the rest of my weekend! I'm not going back to Santa Cruz until Wednesday! whoohoo!

Oh yeah, so I was thinking back on my past valentine's day experiences.. this one has been one of the very best so far.. I think last year's is still #1. So.. as far back as I can remember, in 7th grade at the 7th/8th grade valentine's dance.. I remember waiting for cool Jonathan to ask me to dance.. but did he? noooooope, not at all. So I stopped liking him after that.. humph! It's so weird because our valentine's dance was on FRIDAY THE 13TH and VDAY was SATURDAY.. just like this year! So 6 years ago, on friday the 13th of february, Jonathan and I did NOT dance.. haha. In 8th grade, obviously, things worked out with Jonathan and I because we were together by then. On Valentine's day, we went to watch "She's All That" at Mercado along with other people (i.e. Lisa, Hansen, Jeremy, etc). I gave him some candy hearts.. haha. In 9th grade, valentine's day fell on a weekday, so we both had school.. but that didn't stop my Jonathan! He had his mom (har har) drive him to my house so he could drop off his valentine's present for me. It was this CD he made of some of our songs and songs I liked.. the front cover of the CD had a collage of our pictures.. and inside, more pictures, and on the CD itself it said, "JON and JULE" with the song titles and stuff. On the back.. there was a poem that made me cry!!! I gave him a huuuuuuge card and some other goodies. The next day, I brought my CD to school.. do any of you girls remember that? haha.. we were all hyped up because burned CDs weren't really in back then.. so getting one was great! Sophomore year, Jonathan and I weren't together anymore by valentine's day =(. But I spent it with Diana and Jenna.. we cleaned Jenna's room and girl talked and stuff.. it was pretty good. Junior year, still no Jonathan =(. I remember some of the girls and I heading over to Bellarmine so we could all just hang out as friends. Senior year (last year) was grrrrrrrrrrrrreat. I received lots of valentine cards from my friends and even some roses from a secret admirer. I was the driver that day (actually, everyday but anyway), Jenna, Diana, Angela and I first went to Bellarmine so we could help Jenna decorate Daryl's car.. When he got out of school, she jumped out of my car and greeted him a happy valentine's day. So 1 down.. Jenna stayed with Daryl. Diana, Angela, and I then went to Party City because Diana needed some stuff for Villiard.. I decided to get some surprises for Jonathan because although we were not together at the time, we were on talking terms, and I knew he was working. Anyway, we go to Villiard's house.. decorate his room.. and Angela and I hide in his parents' room while Diana hides in his closets. Stupid Villiard saw us decorating from his window.. that spoiler! Hmm.. then Angie and I go to PCN practice. After I was done, Linn and Romel accompanied me to go and surprise Jonathan.. I totally chickened out! I think you all know the story and stuff so no need in repeating. So anyway, I surprise him.. blah blah.. he gives me a hug.. I have a sleepover with Sherilyn at Linn's house.. haha.. and later that night, Jonathan picks me up and we talk forever about everything we missed when we weren't together. It was great.. that entire weekend was great! Shoot.. I don't think we would have gotten back together if it weren't for valentine's day! I LOVE YOU HONEYBEEEEEE!!!

Ok long entry.. if you read all of this.. you must have been bored.

No comments: