Wednesday, February 18, 2004

So here I am back in Santa Cruz. Well, I enjoyed my longgg weekend that I made even longer for myself (by not going to biology yesterday). Jonathan decided to get a haircut on Monday, so he treated me out for a manicure during his haircut! We headed to Valley Fair AGAIN to shop and to get 2 Cinnabons and a small drink for 71 cents.. har har har. My schedule wasn't up yet for next week, but for this week, I have saturday off! whoohoo! When we got to my house, we just chilled for the rest of the night and went to bed. Jonathan had school again on tuesday.. so I cleaned my room and folded laundry in the meantime. It was my grandma's 74th birthday, so we spent the rest of the night at my grandparents' house eating, being loud, and watching American Idol with my cousins. This morning Jonathan was lagging in getting up.. he didn't want to take a shower because he was lazy!!!! dirrrrrrrrrrty. So we grabbed some McDonald's for the ride to Santa Cruz.. arrived.. he left to go straight to school.. and I went to class. School sucks.. I have a midterm on friday.


us at a late night trip to La Victoria on Sunday night. Thanks to my sis for taking/sending the pic.

No comments: