Monday, February 02, 2004

So I just got back from San Jose. I didn't go to class bc I was still sick and it was raining pretty dam hard, so my mom told Jonathan and I to not go to SC anymore. I pretty much spent the entire day sleeping bc I was knocked out by that flu medicine I took, then I picked my sister up from school. Jonathan came over for a while.. we watched "Grease", then my little cousins came over, then those people with Our Lady of Fatima. We prayed the rosary and right after, Jonathan and I left for Santa Cruz. Oh yeah, it was pretty funny right before we were gonna leave bc Jonathan and my cousin Charlie couldn't find their shoes. My mom put them outside or whatever.. so I guess someone stole them.. haha. But yah, Jonathan knows it's just karma kicking him in the ass =) Anyway, we made a quick detour to his apartment to get his glasses and Raymond came along. I already wanna go home.. this place will never be home to me. It's ok, Jonathan is coming on Thursday.. yay!

Happy 19th Birthday Daryl! Happy anniversary Jonathan!

No comments: