Thursday, February 05, 2004

I'm taking a break from studying for my Biology midterm.. there are so many dam distractions here. First of all, I was distracted for many hours bc I thought, "well, I have 23 hours until the midterm, so I have PLENTY of time to study".. then, when I FINALLY started studying with Benny and Meggy, American Idol went on, so I was distracted for another hour. Then, the bf called, but he was doing hw too, so I was distracted again, but for just 10 minutes or so. But now, the cute guy on our floor is having an argument with his gf and boy are they loud, well just her.. haha. So Sher and I were distracted again bc we're nosey asses.. and I am STILL distracted. Oh well, when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll have about 2-4 more hours to study. I'll do OK..

No comments: