Saturday, November 03, 2001

So I woke up pretty early today because my sister was getting yelled at by my mother. My sis was being a stupid head again. I helped clean the house and now I am watching "Real World". I am also reading Seventeen and I took two of those personality type tests.

The first one was "Animal Instinct: Bunny, chameleon or fox--what kind of creature are you?" So after answering 9 questions, I found out that I was a "honey bunny" which says "School till 3pm..track till 4pm [actually no track--or sports in general for me]..you like it when life is planned [yes I do]. 'You're good at thinking ahead," says Aumiller. You prefer to avoid conflict, which can be so nerve-racking. But when unexpected situations--like a flat tire--pop up, you tend to drop your carrots [haha yuuuuuup!]. Thinking on your toes isn't your forte. 'You're like a rabbit that's been spotted in the backyard: You freeze," says Aumiller. How to deal? Prepare for those sticky situations. Think about what you're going to say to the guy who likes giving one-on-one biology lessons [I will never have this problem]. That way you won't end up in a stew." This shocked me because it was so true

The second one was "Picture perfect: not sure what kind of guy you're looking for?" My results were: "THE CHALLENGE--You're not looking to take it easy; you want your guy to bring it on--from a debate about celebrating religious holidays in school to sampling raw squid at the new sushi joint. You need someone who'll give you that extra push out of the comfort zone and into a place full of different opportunities and experiences. He may be a little rough around the edges; he may be even someone you didn't think as your 'type.' But if you're willing to take a chance on him, he'll return the favor by showing you a whole new side of yourself." can I get an AMEN! haha

No comments: