Monday, November 19, 2001

HAPPY BELATED SWEET SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST BUDDY MISS LISA MARIE JOVES RAYMUNDO

anywayssssssss..JUNIOR RETREAT was so fun..well I had fun..too bad I spent the rest of the fuckin weekend doing homework. You miss one day of class and you are overwhelmed with so much other shit to do. I cried like a freakin baby to my mom on Saturday because she dragged me with her to some baby shower, and I SOOOO did not want to go. I wanted to finish my homework, as dorky as that sounds. OH! but two good things happened this weekend, 1) My sister wears the same shoe size as me! (So I can wear her shoes! =) haha) and 2) My mother lost weight and went shopping this weekend..(oh yeah we went shopping!!!) and I look better in the sweaters she bought for herself..haha..

hmmmmmm..wow ONE MORE DAY of school left..!!! Too bad I have a shitload of work to do tonight...and I didnt even start..oooooooh shopping on wednesday!!!!!! Then shopping again on THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Day after thanksgiving=the biggest shopping day of the year=now thats my kinda day!)

No comments: