Friday, November 23, 2001

Home sweet home. It's funny how it has only been one night, and I feel like I haven't been home in like forever. So Thanksgiving at my aunt's house was fun. It was also my mother's birthday. I spent the day cleaning my room, then I got ready and my mother picked me up. We went to my aunt's house, and since I was tired, I went to sleep. I awoke to the sound of uncles, aunties, and cousins chitchatting. We ate..and then I ate more..and then we watched movies. After 3 movies, the uncles started karaoking. After my ears bled, my sister and I karaoked to the sounds of NSYNC! haha..I got tired then talked on the phone..then I feel asleep.

I woke up to the chiliness of the air. It was so cold in my aunt's living room. I ate breakfast..then watched the "Making the Band Marathon" with my sister and cousin. I took a break from watching OTown to get my ears lowered. They cut off about 3 or 4 inches off my ugly-ass hair..then my mother and I went shopping for a bit. It was so crowded everywhere, so we went back to my aunts house. I watched the Teen Choice Awards (w/NSYNC) then headed home. Now I am waiting for the NSYNC concert on CBS to play..2 more hours

No comments: