Monday, November 12, 2001

okay...I am bored now..so lets have a lil weekend recap thing...

FRIDAY--that was our dance..the sophs and srs were hosting that one..umm..and I did not go because I didnt feel like it during the day..but then I wanted to go because I had nothing to do at home. I had gospel choir practice, but I didnt get up to sing the whole time cus I was doing some stuff for the choir and yeah. I then went home, wanted to go to the dance but then didnt..and then to my aunts house for a while..then home and online..then slept early cus I was pooped..(I dont know why)..that night I remembered a quote from Jenn.."A road to a friends house is never too long" or something like that

SATURDAY--I was awakened by a phone call from Miss Jennifer Le at 7am because we had a Math Competition at 8..We are in the Math Club at school..haha dont ask! anyways....yeah we went..and umm..dude..it was sooooooooooooooo boring. We had 3 whole hours (9-12) to solve 8 WHOLE problems..just 8! like youre probably thinking..thats it? but we werent allowed to use calculators..and ummm yeah..after I read all the problems I just wanted to laugh because dam. I got the first three..then afer I just doodled and stuff. I thought we had to stay in the room until 12, but we were allowed to leave. I finished like at 10 30..and I thought to myself, "oh no..what am I gonna do for one more hour" All I could hear was Michelle sniffing and some guuy coughing nastily. Jenn was behind Michelle and whispered..are you done..and I was like yeah!!!!! so we both got up and went outside of SCU. Michelle came out a few minutes later. We laughed about the test and then I went with Jenn and her mommy to Great Mall. I went to Old Navy, but my cousin wasnt working..we walked around the mall for a while..then we went back to Jenns house..We ate pho then we twisted her hair for that night. My mother picked me up and then I went home for 10 minutes to change and went straight to Jennas to help her clean her room.

Her room was quite clean when I arrived..it wasnt as messy as I thought it would have been, but it was cus she woke up at 10 to clean. I arrived at 2 or 3 and at around 4 or 5 we were done and had nothing to do...Time went by reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly slow. Michelle arrived and Daryl arrived..and we just sat in her room..More party people started arriving and the fun began. I spent some of the time nagging people to take their shoes off when entering Jennas room..and to throw their plates of food in the garbage. umm..oh yeah!!! My left eye was REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLY red! People kept making fun of me calling me pink eye and what not..but I didnt have pink eye..Before it turned really really red, I rubbed it a lot..and it just stayed red..Diana made me an eyepatch outta foil and tape..HELL NO I was not gonna wear it because my eye was bad enough. I felt so sorry for myself! haha..I hated looking people in the eye when they talked to me because they were like WHOA WHAT HAPPENED! Made me feel bad..but yeah..Jennas slippers matched my eye..and so did the guava cake. Later on I had an excuse for the pinkness of my eye due to some curcumstances that should be just left unsaid and forgotten. There were some stupid people there that Jenna didnt even know hella drinking outside like on the cars and stuff..it was pretty dumb cus for one Jenna didnt know them and they didnt know her (I know this cus one of them was drinking a Smirnoff and kept talking drivel to me when I was sitting with Mehgan and he said he didnt know the bday girl) and two they were out in the open..dumb shits I swear, I was just glad they left..The party got really fun towards the end..well I had fun because it all started out with someone asking.."Seal..whos Seal..oh you know the one with the scar..oh yeah..he say that rose song and blah blah" then we started to sing it. I went away for a while and came back and I was still singing it..it was stuck in my head. Linn Lou and I sang "as a dear" a gospel choir song..and from then on..we sang until about 1 30am just outside of jennas house..while people were playing bball and Mariel Jenna Mehgan and others watching..A cop came by and was like "partys over..either go home or go inside" whatta bastard..there were only like 10 of us outside..so yeah we went inside..and by 3 everyone was gone and Jenna Mariel and I were ready to sleep! SLEEEP!!

SUNDAY--I woke up at 7 just because, but went back to sleep, woke up at 8, went back to sleep around 9, then woke up again and blah blah. I finally got up around 10 I think..I think! I dunno..Mariel slept really well..and Jenna woke up at 8 and couldnt go back to sleep. We ate fried rice, rice crispy treats, guava cake, and candy for breakfast..breakfast of champions! My mother came and picked the three of us up around 1..we went to SF to the Jessica McClintock store there to look at xmas ball dresses..it took us 2 hours to get there cus ma maman got lost..I bought a orange one for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheap..and then we went to Taco Bell..My mom was talking to us about her when she was our age..and then we went to great mall cus my sister wanted a phone case. Jenna Mariel and I stayed to watch a movie with Daryl and Dominick. We watched Domestic Disturbance..which was good but really short. Mariel and I screamed a lot..Then we saw Kisha on our way out..Daryl and Dom walked us to her car and then she drove them to Daryls car..and then I went home..I cleaned my room and now I am online blogging..

I had a funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn weekend!!! I am so glad that there is no school tomorrow..I can catch up on my Z's and then do my hw

No comments: