Tuesday, November 13, 2001

I GOT A DETENTION TODAY! goshhhhhh..I havent gotten once since freshman year..I got it for being tardy on friday during 5th..she didnt even tell me! oh well..Mehgan and I were tardy together and now we have detention together. I went to a boring ass play today..well it was cool..it would have been way cooler if Romeo was cute and Juliet was pretty but eh well..My favorite character was Pedro! hahaha..everytime he came out, I laughed like there was no tomorrow. I slept for hella long too..like after school, I went to my aunts house, and I slept on the couch..on the way home..I slept in the car..and when I got home I slept cus I had a big ass headache..I didnt wake up until 8! haha..then I started some of my hw, watched Michael Jackson (man I love him..almost as much as NSYNC!!) and then finished up my hw..I am done now..oh yeah I got a car too..my mom was like..oh here from your dad..and I was like whoa okay..okay its 50 minutes past my bedtime..toodle-loo!

No comments: