Monday, August 29, 2005

it's monday again!

Monday, August 22, 2005
After the bf got out of work, we went to sjsu and spoke to an advisor, then went to this other office, and then went home. Back at home, we spent a good 4 or 5 hours figuring out his school schedule. At around 9, we ate dinner, then he headed home.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Jonathan had work so it semi-ruined our Boardwalk Tuesday! But right when he got out, around 3ish, we headed over to Santa Cruz and met up with everyone at the volleyball nets. It was realllllly cold, so I just stayed on the sand with a towel covering me most of the time. We all walked around the Boardwalk for a while, then everyone left. Jonathan and I stayed around the arcade for a little bit and finally took our booth picture for the summer! It was long overdue! But we usually take our booth pictures around this time anyway. Then we made a quick stop to Best Buy and bought The OC Season Two DVD! Thanks bub! Then he dropped me off at home, rested, and began watching my DVD.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005
The bf had work again, and I forgot what I did? I think I just stayed home until Jonathan came over and we hung out for a little bit? Man, I forgot, oh well! Oh I remember bugging Jonathan for my oil change, but we never did it! Oh yeah we also went to Circuit City... I think? hahha. nevermind. Now I remember! I spent almost the entire day watching The OC, and finished later that night with Leanna. We watched the entire season in 2 days.. haha.

Thursday, August 25, 2005
Jonathan's first day of school! He came over to the house bright and early, FINALLY got my oil change, grabbed some brunch at Lee Sandwiches, then went straight to sjsu and dropped him off. Back at home, I watched my soaps, ate, and then picked Jonathan up. We headed straight to Jay's to meet with everyone, then were on our way to the Improv Comedy Club Downtown to see Mike Epps. First we had dinner, then the opening act came on. He was HELLLA funny, I forgot his name though. He made jokes about Filipinos because his wife is filipino, and we were the only filipinos in the place. A really good act though. Finally Mike Epps went on and I laughed until my cheeks started hurting.


Then we hung out at Jay's for a while and called it a night.

Friday, August 26, 2005
Jonathan FINALLY didn't have work! But what did we end up doing? We went to an sjsu bookstore where Jonathan returned some books, got only $20 back, then bought more books and spent about $160. We grabbed some lunch at La Victoria, then went back to sjsu again so he could speak to an advisor, and plan out the rest of his time there. Very productive I think. We went home for a bit and I napped. Then we headed to pasta p so Jonathan could pick up his paycheck, then to Circuit City to return the earbuds Jonathan bought, then headed to Great Mall and actually stayed there until closing! I checked out the new Abercrombie and Hollister, and they ARE outlets! I remember the clothes from last year. Still pretty cool though. This was the first time Jonathan bought stuff and I didn't, but I guess because I don't have money to shop either! haha. We went to Jay's, played some poker, and played on the "time machine", then called it a night.

Saturday, August 27, 2005
Mommy, sissy, and I had breakfast, then went school supply shopping... for Leanna only since I don't start for another 3 weeks. I LOVE school supply shopping! Then we went to Auntie Venie's and visited grandma Ipa. She's not doing so well, and it was just heartbreaking just seeing her on her bed, just looking at us, but not saying anything =(. The doctor's gave her only a few more days, so everyone is just saying their goodbyes. At least she'll be reunited with grandpa Fidel soon. So I hung out with the fam until Jonathan picked me up to go to San Leandro for Raymond's birthday dinner at some Chinese Buffet. The food was hella good. We were gonna go to Tracy for his party, but we were tired and Jonathan had work, so instead, we went to Chris Tich's party for a bit, then went home at like 1130. The earliest we've ever gone home from a party. We usually go to parties at that time! For the rest of the night we just hung out at home.



Sunday, August 28, 2005
Leanna and I organized her school supplies, watched some TV with mommy, then headed over to MHT because it was Leanna's orientation for confirmation. Oh confirmation days! I miss them, but I don't think I'll ever go back to being a leader. Anyway, she was put on the waiting list, but we stayed anyway just in case. Mommy and I headed to auntie Venie's again while Leanna went to mass, and visited grandma. She was still in bed, not speaking, but looking at whoever was talking to her. At least most of the family was there last sunday when she was talking to everyone. It was hot like a mother at the house, and Leanna and I both ended up falling asleep and woke up while the VMAs were on. Then we went home and watched the rest of the VMAs. Jonathan came over for a bit, played with the cats, watched tv, then called it a night.

Monday, August 29, 2005
Today is Leanna's first day of high school! Too bad I was still sleeping when she left. I wanted to take a picture of her in the uniform. I hella miss ND and the uniform! Our uniform was cool because you could hella mix and match. So far, I've just brushed my teeth, watched tv, and be a bum.. haha. I'll probably shower now, clean my room, watch more tv, and wait for Jonathan to get out of work so we can run more errands today. The episode of Perfect Proposal made me HELLA cry! The couple has been together for 9 years.. they were high school sweethearts and throughout college, and it was just so cute. The guy reminded me of Jonathan because he had no idea what his gf's favorite romantic place was because he said he always lets her pick what they do. It's allll good though. I'm pretty sure I'm with the man of my dreams, so where's my ring at? haha. Just kidding... kinda. Ok, time to not be a bum! Well maybe in 10 minutes.

No comments: