Wednesday, August 10, 2005

friday to wednesday

Friday, August 5, 2005
So it turned out to be another blah day. I was supposed to go out with Jenna, John, and Goodrich, but I still wasn't feeling myself so I didn't want to make everyone else feel blah.

Saturday, August 6, 2005
Mom, sissy, and I went shopping at Macy's, bought a few stuff, then went to the cousins' house to help get ready for Charlie and Charlette's bday party. It was so freakin hot in their house, and there was nothing for me to do, so I watched "Are We There Yet?" and most of "Without A Paddle." People started coming, but then Jenn called me and then Mariel said they were going to pick me up. So Jenn, Mariel, Mehgan, and I headed over to Applebees to meet up with Nicole, Chris, and Mike I. I only had a shake because we were supposed to have dessert at La Fondue, but they didn't have it on Saturdays! Dinner was fun.. lots of girl talk, in the car too! Then they dropped me off and more of my cousins were there, so we hung out. Then some of us went to Darrel's to pick up stuff.. Marcel drove. Back at the party, they cut the cake, then Jeremy came with Charles to pick me up.
We went to Mike's little gettogether, and oh man was it crazy! I took a few shots, got a little tipsy, had some laughs and good times and even some emo moments (haha), but then spent majority of the night taking care of my dear Joanne... haha. Oh Joanne and Fiona - you drunkies!!! After some frustration and trouble, Aboy and I finally took Joanne home. I told Aboy to just go home while I walked her in and talk to her mom. I went into Jonathan's room real quick to tell him I took his sister home safely, to say goodnight, and that his mom was gonna drive me home. He got up, then said he would take me home. I felt bad because it was freakin 330am, and he looked so sleepy =( but so cute at the same time =) haha. Finally, I arrived at home and went to sleep!

Sunday, August 7, 2005
I didn't wake up with any tummy aches or anything, then went to church with my mommy. Then, we headed over to Auntie Nelie's house! It's been so long since we've been there. So some of the cousins and I were playing slap jack inside, then my mom asked me and Marcel if we wanted to take some tequila shots with them.
Who would say no to their mom telling them to take a shot with her? haha.. so Marcel and I had about 4 or 5 shots with my mom, Uncle Charlie, and Uncle Boyet. Then we had practice with some more cousins, and I was so freakin twisted, but I was able to dance still. It was a fun few hours.. and then Uncle Boyet, still drunk off his ass started shouting profanities, one of the funniest: "I'm gonna f*ck some ass tonight!" hahahahah. OH MY GOODNESS, that was the funniest moment in my life! Then, when he started mooning us, but with his underwear on still, and when he jumped and hung onto the basketball rim, and almost knocked the whole thing over..haha. That's something I won't forget. After some dancing, I passed out on the couch for about an hour, did some more dancing, then got dropped off at Jonathan's. We watched him play his poker tournament at pokerroom.com, watched tv, and finally talked. It was progressive, and I am happy once again. Back at home, I think I went online for a bit then went to sleep, finally well-rested.

Monday, August 8, 2005
I was a bum and didn't do anything for most of the day. Then, mom, Leanna, and I headed over to Uncle Charlie's, ate dinner with the rest of the fam, and watched "Miss Teen USA." Finally we went home, then Jonathan called me and I went with him and Jeremy to Oakridge Lanes to meet up with Jeremy's cousins. No socks for me = no bowling. But it's ok, it was just nice being out. Then Jonathan and I grabbed some Jack in the Box, watched some tv, and spent some quality time together until he went home =(.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005
I woke up early hoping people would actually meet on time for once, but when does that ever work out? haha. At around 1130ish - 12, Lisa, Chris, and Jonathan finally arrived, grabbed some food, and were on our way to the beach - Boardwalk Tuesdays! Neiman and Villiard met up with us. It was a little chilly there =( but we still managed to have some fun. Later, James and Christina came. Neiman, Lisa, and I tanned for a bit while the boys played in the water. Then we all walked around the Boardwalk to get some food, play games, and then made our way to where the volleyball nets were. The first game was the girls vs. the boys. The boys won. Then, we split into teams: Jonathan, me, Chris, and Lisa vs. James, Christina, Villiard, and Neiman. First game, we won, second game, they won. Then the boys played their own game: Jonathan and Chris vs. Villiard and James. It was a really close game, but Villiard and James won in the end. Then we all walked back to our spot on the beach, lagged for a little bit, packed our stuff, and Lisa, Neiman, and I went back to Jonathan's car while the boys played some more - it was too cold for us! We were bored, so Lisa planted a fake phone number in Chris' wallet, and we made a plan on how we were gonna get him to see it so she could get mad at him. Yeah we were bored, 30 minutes later, we finally left. Back at my house, I rested, showered, napped, and then Jonathan came back to pick me up and we went to Victor's house for another one of their poker nights. Jonathan got 3rd place. So much happened though during the game. Sam got a flat tire when she was leaving with Margaret, so the boys changed it to the spare. They continuted their game. Then another call from Sam and Margaret, her spare had a flat tire. Some of the boys went back to help while the rest of the boys finished their game. By the end of the night everybody was tired. Jonathan took me home, and we went our separate ways.

Today
So far, I've done nothing but watch tv, play with my cats, and go online. I'll shower in a little bit. There's practice today!

No comments: