Monday, August 22, 2005

the rest of monday monday to monday

Monday, August 15, 2005 - Happy 19th Sam!
I just stayed home for the rest of the night bc the bf was in San Francisco helping Joanne move in.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Boardwalk Tuesday! Too bad I woke up at 9, and woke everyone up at night and was ready by 10, but didn't leave until 1230 because some people are just laggers for life!!! By the time Jonathan, Jeremy, and Hansen showed up, I was already falling back asleep on my bed. Then we met up with Lisa, Casey, Jolina, Quang, and Chris. We had fun times, but I was too cold to go boogie boarding. This tuesday is the last beach day! Afterwards, I rested at home.. and I think that's all? I don't remember. Oh wait.. some drama with the fam.. eh. Then freakin Jonathan left me at home again and went out to a "bar". bleh

Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Stayed home most of the day, probably picked up Leanna from school, then when mommy came home, we dropped of chairs at Uncle Charlie's, then she dropped me off at Jonathan's. While I was there, I cleaned his room - under his bed, in all his drawers, organized everything. I didn't do too well of a job though because I was getting pretty tired. Then we went to Circuit City then back to my house and hung out for a bit. We played card games, learned how to count cards for blackjack, then we called it a night.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 - Happy 20th Diana!
I stayed home for most of the day again, picked/dropped off Leanna from ND. Our power was out for a little bit too! Then I was home by myself while Leanna was at practice, so I talked to my dear Samantha on the phone for a bit - how I miss that girl - and sat outside on my laptop waiting for Jonathan to pick me up. When he arrived, we went back to his house, and I cleaned his room even more, threw away more crap, and found more memories from our past. I even cleaned the inside of his car! Then we headed over to Cheesecake factory for Diana's birthday dinner, and I had lots of fun with my high school girls and some of my good guy friends too! Jonathan was in a rush because he HAD to go to dnb's with his friends, so we left right when dinner was done. boooo! It's ok, I have a feeling I'm gonna be getting more attention again.. haha.

Friday, August 19, 2005
I took Leanna to ND to take her freshman picture!! awww.. my sissy is growing up so fast. I showed her around Manley hall and then we found her locker. I am so excited for her. Then we went back home, and I got ready for the concert! Leanna went out, then Jonathan picked me up right when he got back from work, back to his house so he could get ready, showered, got ready some more, then were on our way to pick up Villiard. I was hungry, so I went to Barcode with Neiman while Villiard and Jonathan went to Quiznos. Finally, we were on our way. I was hella tired for some reason, so I slept most of the way, when I woke up it was already 630 and I was getting nervous that we were going to be late for the concert! We arrived during the first act of the preshow - The Animal Liberation Orchestra. I didn't really like their performance. We finally found seats, it was sooo packed. Then Mike and Tracy arrived. Matt Costa was the second performer, and he was better than the first act. Finally, Jack Johnson came on at 9. During the first few songs, we stayed UP where our seats were. Then Jonathan and I headed down to the very front to the stage and we could see Jack's face. It was much much much better down there. Then he called the rest of them and they went down too. Afterwards, we met up with Neiman, Melissa, and James. It was wayyy crowded on Berkley's campus.. wayyy. We all headed to Denny's in Emeryville. Villiard, James, Neiman, and Melissa got stuck with a sucky server, they didn't even get their food! We were in the booth next to them and we got our food right away. Then, Jonathan and I went home - we were pooped. It was a goooood concert!

Saturday, August 20, 2005
Jonathan and I were supposed to go to Charissa's baby shower and run some errands before the Pisbakal Banquet, but there were some obstacles that got in the way =( It's ok though. Chris dropped Jonathan off here at my house, then Jonathan brought the wrong pants, so we went back to his house and picked them up. We got ready for the Banquet, then mommy, Leanna, Jonathan, and I were on our way to the Hilton. We all practiced our dances for a little bit - and good thing we did because we hella needed it. Then we had to take pictures because of the parents, then it was time for dinner! The program was pretty boring because it was just a bunch of speeches and invocations and oaths and stuff, so while all that was going on, our table told black jokes, and Gene showed us his magic trick with the floating spoon. haha. Then it was time for us to dance, and we didn't mess up! Even on the boogie! Then back to dinner, and after everything, it was time for the dancing! I danced with the girl cousins for a bit, then Jun Jun and Marlon took out the Hennesy! I got drunk like there was no tomorrow and danced like there was no tomorrow with the cousins and the other relatives there. Lots and lots of fun. I took a million shots with Marlon and then we got every adult relative that passed by us to take a shot with us. haha. Then, it was our very own cousin after party in the spare room they rented for us. Jonathan, Jeremy, Gene, and Charles played poker while the rest of us were still drunk. Some of us passed out, talked, watched tv, and passed out some more. My stomach started to hurt really bad, so I went into the bathroom. My mom came into the room while Marlon and Jonathan were taking care of me, and she made fun of me and called me a drunkie. haha. Then she made me throw up, and I felt a lot lot better. Jonathan left bc him and cousin Jeremy both had work. It's ok though because I ended up passing out next to Marcel and by 2am.. ahaha, early I know.

Sunday, August 21, 2005
I woke up with a bad hangover, tried to sleep some more, but didn't work. I went into the other rooms where the parents were, found some food, then went back home with my mom and sister only to get ready again. We went to a restaurtant for Gene's grandma's death anniversary, hung out with the cousins some more and shared our drunken stories from the previous night. haha. Then we went to auntie Venie's house, hung out some more, drank some Jamba Juice, watched FX movies on TV, then went to church with mommy, Leanna, and Jun Jun. Afterwards, mommy, Leanna, and I went home, I put on my PJs, and relaxed on my bed. Jonathan stopped by for a little after finishing moving Joanne in, gave me my camera, then I uploaded all the pictures. I had a greeeeeeat sleep last night, and now, I have no more hangover.

Monday, August 22, 2005
Nothing so far. I'm just planning to rest, clean my room, go with the bf to SJSU, oil change for my car, and that's it.

go to my picture page at photos.yahoo.com/jule*ntonette. It's all updated!

No comments: