Monday, August 08, 2005

3am post! i have a headache

The last time I posted something this late was probably ages ago. I have a freakin big ass headache though. Perhaps a mini hangover. Last night at Mike's house was interesting, and I woke up a little buzzed. Earlier today, I took about 4 or 5 tequila shots with cousin Marcel, mommy, Uncle Charlie, and Uncle Boyet.. haha.

My fam experieced me drunk!! in the middle of a HOTTT SUMMER DAY. I was sweating like a mofo. Anyway, I'll go into more detail some other time. Despite the crappiness of the weekend, it was a good learning experience at the same time. In some ways, I'm kind of glad this week/weekend happened. I was able to do lots of thinking about myself and for myself. Yeah I've got my flaws, but who doesn't? So to those who really care, everything is better now. I'm feeling a lot better, and more myself.

I promise you sweetie, I won't lose myself again... just as long as you don't lose yourself either. If we start to stray away again and be the people we don't want to be aka jerks, then give me a good slapping and I will do the same for you. Don't literally slap me though. I love you, Jonathan Patalot =)

No comments: