Wednesday, September 07, 2005

it's wednesday!

Monday, August 29, 2005
The bf came over when work was over, and then we headed to Eastridge to pay my Macy's bill and I turned in some apps. Eastridge is lookin pretty nice now, but too bad the jobs over there don't pay well. I got some call backs, but I didn't bother calling them back because I wasn't really interested anymore. After, we headed to San Francisco to Jo's apartment so Jonathan could fix the wireless internet. It took him about 10 minutes, but we hung around for a while. Then I told Jonathan that I was eligible to FINALLY get an upgrade for my cell phone, so we went to Stonestown and got my new cell phone! I can't believe it's already been 2 years. The reason why I switched to Verizon was because that was the only service I could get at my dorm... how time flies. Jonathan played with my phone more than me and we went to my house for a little bit where he played with it some more.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Jonathan came over, dropped him off at school, went back home and watched tv until it was time to pick him up. Then we went to the verizon store because Jonathan found an excuse to get a new phone. The same phone, but a new one without any scratches. he was still jealous of my cool phone. Dangit, I forgot what else we did, oh well.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005
He finally had a free day for me. We went to VF, applied at more stores, walked around, then went to Sears for Jonathan to rent a tux. While at the tux place, I got 3 phone calls, and scheduled interviews for two of them! Ok, I forgot what else we did again.

Thursday, September 1, 2005
Jonathan came over, dropped him off at school, went home and watched tv, picked him up, headed straight to VF, interview with Victoria's Secret and job offer from Forever. I'm still leaning towardrs VS more though... more incentives. Saw Jenn, then left the mall. We went to Jonathan's for a bit, took phone survey for VS that I messed up on, but was able to re-take it. I forgot what else we did again, but we most likely just hung out at home.

Friday, September 2, 2005 Rest In Peace Grandma Ipa
My mom woke me up early and told me that Grandpa Ipa passed away at 4am, I was still a little drowsy so I fell back asleep. When I woke up, I realized what my mom said to me that morning. When Jonathan came home from work, I told him, and that's when it hit me and I couldn't stop crying. I was supposed to go with him to Des' wedding rehearsal, but there was no room for me in the car. I hate it when his ass does that to me! I cried even more because my mom was gone running errands with my aunts for the funeral, my sister was at school, so I was basically home alone. Eventually, my mom picked me up and we went to Auntie Venie's where most of the family was. We prayed the rosary, and just hung out. It was also Leanna's first ND Mixer, so my cousins and I went to pick her up. It was kinda fun. At around 12, Jonathan was FINALLY available. It totally sucked because I really needed him, but he was too busy for me. It turned out that he had to go back to the hotel because Des needed him to drop something off, so he decided that he was gonna just stay the night because it would've been pointless to drive back in the morning for the wedding, so when he picked me up, we went back to my house, packed my stuff in a hurry, then headed over to the hotel near SFO. I was already exhausted because it was 1am when we arrived, but I was hungry, so Donald ordered pizza for me, him, and Jonathan. Crazy huh? They delivered pizza at like 2am! Joanne and Bea were already passed out, and I was falling asleep with Des, the bride! and Jonathan and Donald slept on the floor.

Saturday, September 3, 2005 Congrats Des and Mark!
We all woke up bright and early, but kept going back to sleep because the wedding didn't start until 3pm. But Jonathan and I got ready early anyway, and I headed over to the suite and helped Des and the other girls get ready. Time flew by really quickly. Before we knew it, it was already 230pm! Jonathan, Donald, and I rode in the limo with Des and the other bridesmaids to the church. I cried like a baby, especially during their vows. Oh man. Then it was time for the reception! It seemed like an eternity but we finally got to eat and my sirloin steak tasted so good! Our server gave our table a bottle of wine and served us all champagne for the toast, but the only one legal to drink was Jonathan.. haha. But it was cool anyway. The bf got a little drunk off of all the merlot her drank, then he mixed it with apple cider and it tasted hella good! Then we watched Des and Mark's first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance, money dance, bouquet and garter toss, etc. I didn't catch the bouquet, and Jonathan was NOT EVEN THERE DURING the garter toss!!! He was outside SMOKING! I got mad, so I told his mom... hahah. But he said sorry, and he told me not to worry because I was gonna catch a bouquet "really really soon" accroding to him.. sooo whatever he meant by that, it made me not upset anymore. We all danced the whole night... lots of fun.. helped clean up after, went straight home, and arrived around 1 or 2am. I was pooped so I slept my ass off.

Sunday, September 4, 2005
Leanna and I stayed home like bums while my mom was out running errands and while Jonathan was at work. Jonathan came over for a bit, then my mom dropped off Ashley and Charlie, and all of us plus Leanna went to eat lunch at Costco.. very filling! Then to Oak Hill for Grandma's viewing. I don't know why some people were scared to see her, it just looks like she's sleeping. She's smiling too, so she passed away peacefully. Anyway, we prayed the rosary, dropped the cousins and sister at auntie Venie's, back to my house to pick stuff up, then back to Auntie Venie's again. Jonathan played poker with some of my cousins while I was inside with more cousins. Then we headed home.

Monday, September 5, 2005
Stupid Jonathan didn't have work until night time, but he still didn't find the time to see me before he went to work!!! BLAH YOU SUCKHEAD! Anyway, I forgot what we did during the day, but we went to Oak Hill for the Rosary, went to McDonald's with Leanna real quick, then back to Oak Hill. I was able to see more family, and that's when it really hit me that Grandma was gone. It made me sad that my Papa didn't get to see his sister, but at least Grandma is reunited with Grandpa Fidel now. I guess when love is that strong, it's hard to live without each other. Right after, we went to Auntie Venie's again, hung out with the fam, and went back home.

Tuesday, September 6, 2005
Woke up really early, auntie Hazel came over, grabbed a quick breakfast at McDonald's, then headed to Oak Hill for the very last viewing before they closed the casket, went to MHT for the mass, back to Oak Hill for the burial, then to Sam Kee for the reception. We continued at auntie Venie's house, hung with the fam some more, fought over sleeping places on the couches, then left with Leanna and Jonathan. We made a quick stop to Office Depot, the bank, then went home and rested. Jonathan and I watched the Giants game vs. the Dodgers... pretty good. Leanna and I went to pick my mom back up at auntie Venie's, then rested at home.

Wednesday, September 7, 2005
Today I slept in, then ran some errands with my mom. I had my interview with BofA near my house... FINALLY and got hired on the spot. She didn't even interview me, she just told me she'd call me as soon as she found out when my training started, so yay! Hopefully I start before school starts so I don't have to miss class for training. Then went back home, watched some tv, Jonathan came over, hung out for a bit, then picked up Leanna from practice and headed to Auntie Venie's where we were for the rest of the night.

phew... and there's my update! I can't believe it's already September... school is starting soon!

No comments: