Friday, August 12, 2005

this is funny!





You Are 28 Years Old



28





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




Anyway, yesterday, I went to practice with the cousins and the bf. We had dinner, then practiced some more. I was getting frustrated because no one would teach me the dam dance... but then I think Jonathan and I have it down. I also got pissed off because to have more than 1 teacher is annoying. The parents should just stay inside and watch tv or something instead of nag nag nag nag. Back at home, I went online, watched tv, then went to bed. Today, I was a bum! Well, not really. I actually got stuff done, except for cleaning my closet. The bf came over around 4ish, then we just watched poker all day until we had dinner around 9ish, then time for his tournament, got distracted, then ended up losing his tourny. It's ok though =). I'm bored now.. he left about 2 hours ago. Tomorrow is friday!!! I wanna watch a movie! And my baby sister is turning 14 on saturday... dun dun dun. Time to party with the fam again!

No comments: