Monday, August 15, 2005

wednesday to monday

Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Practiced at Uncle Charlie's house. It was really productive. Jonathan and I FINALLY learned boogie... because he ACTUALLY showed up. Then we had dinner, and went home.

Thursday, August 11, 2005
I don't even remember doing anything. I probably hung out with Jonathan for a bit.

Friday, August 12, 2005
Ran errands ALL DAY LONG with my mom and sis. We went to a million grocery stores to get ready for Leanna's bday party. We weren't done until about 8 at night. Then we started cleaning the house for a bit. Jonathan came over, and we grabbed something to eat at pasta p, then watched "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" here at my house. It was a good movie. Then we called it a night.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 - Happy 14th Birthday Leanna!
Ran more errands for Leanna's. Picked up chairs, picked up the cake at Coldstone, then set up the house. Then picked up more food. People started arriving around 4, then the fam. Lots of eating, hanging out, talking, etc. Fun night. No drinking though.. haha.. just a margarita. We cleaned the house when everyone left

Sunday, August 14, 2005
We were all tired from the previous night, so we all slept in. Then, we headed to Uncle Charlie's to practice. We ate, practiced, hung out, etc.

Monday, August 15, 2005
I was a bum all day long. I didn't even make my bed! Then, mommy, sissy, and I went shopping! My sis did most of the shopping though since she had her bday money to spend. I miss my boyfriend.

No comments: